Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 603200 times)

Heedicalking banned me for shoot at a red in a blue jeep. apparently that's team killing.

heedi unban me i cry every night  :panda:
Wow seriously? Lol

Heedicalking banned me for shoot at a red in a blue jeep. apparently that's team killing.

heedi unban me i cry every night  :panda:

Was the red an ally or an enemy? Either way, it is a stupid ban indeed.

Was the red an ally or an enemy? Either way, it is a stupid ban indeed.
enemy obviously, if it was a teammate i wouldn't of fired at it

I thought it you might have shot an ally accidentally, and that would've given Heedicalking the impression that you were teamkilling.

Doesn't heedicalking have an anti-teamkill script?

What the heck, banned (seems like permanently ) from Glass'

What the heck, banned (seems like permanently ) from Glass'

Glass is a handicap and having the privlige of never going on his server again should be an honor.

Glass is a handicap and having the privlige of never going on his server again should be an honor.
I don't knwo what the reason was

He kept killing me and we were joking around. I mentioned that i had to go and hes like "rage quit" so I said "lol no gotta go take a shower, I smell"
and he kept saying "rage quit"
So I was joking and said "YEA RAGE QUIT SCREW YOUDWDWUG IM TELLING MY MOTHER"

Bam

Doesn't heedicalking have an anti-teamkill script?
no i dont think he has.

no i dont think he has.
Well I checked the info on his server and scrolled down through the add-on list he has enabled, he has his own ant-teamkilling script.  Either it doesn't work or he is just lazy and no enabling it in some sort of way.

I'm going with it doesn't work.

it works fine. the fact you're shooting your own team gets you banned. it also doesnt stop rocket impact force

the fact you're shooting your own team gets you banned.

then you send me an irc message and get unbanned. drama noobs don't get unbanned.

then you send me an irc message and get unbanned. drama noobs don't get unbanned.
but you've never unbanned me and i've irc'd you loads of times. :(