Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 228022 times)

I thought they were fixed?

Also will there be better lightning, thunder etc?

Well they don't disappear but they fade away.
I was having a hard time wording it so it made sense. Fading away would be the best way to describe it.

You could add trees, emitters, sounds, etc into slate maps but I haven't seen that option anywhere in badspot's environment editor.

So now without regular slate maps we can't add things like trees.
Thats what map editor is for.

WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE REALISE THIS! NO MOAR BEDROOM OAR KITCHEN OAR TUTORIAL OAR SLOPES

Wait, did Badspot confirm he fixed or was going to fix the glowing shirt decals glitch on avatars?
Please no, then my glowing eyes face pack will be deemed useless!

Anyway, glad to see badspot is keeping us updated.

WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE REALISE THIS! NO MOAR BEDROOM OAR KITCHEN OAR TUTORIAL OAR SLOPES
We do realize this. Do you not realize how epic this update is?

Its much worth the loss.

why don't you realise that we've already realised this you raging forget

So they look bad anyways, and the slopes currently look bad even though people made a lighting fix,And there will be a new brick tutorial.

So they look bad anyways, and the slopes currently look bad even though people made a lighting fix,And there will be a new brick tutorial.
"it looks bad" lol

cant wait to test out saves on this someone's gotta make a "with shadows" topic where people just post builds that looks neat or weird with shadows

But the Blockland History will VANISH
Removed from everything.
All the BLID ##K + Will never know...
(IDK What Number V21 will release on)

Badspot

• Administrator
Wait, did Badspot confirm he fixed or was going to fix the glowing shirt decals glitch on avatars?

Glowing shirts does not happen in shader mode.

[img]http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00iMFTLhrgOUoP/Boat-Aluminum-Wood-Oars-Paddles.jpg[/mg]
made my day
also the tutorial part is a problem actually, but im sure some sort of brick tutorial thing will be made
or something

Removed from everything.

You're so handicapped it literally hurts my head.  I have to say someone needs to find badspot's quote of "Fine use of 20 dollars"

Removed from everything.
kinda like how the invention of the light bulb made all history of candle-lit homes vanish

Glowing shirts does not happen in shader mode.
woo that's neat.