Author Topic: TheWaterBlast - Rude and Buildblocking.  (Read 1118 times)

So i was playing on wubbzy s'Solar Apocalypse when TheWaterBlast started to talk rudely. While i dont have screenshots i can say hes probably always like that.

But this is what i did not agree with.

He blocked the door to the public "Fort" wubbzy made.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/395551483988970697/830D3B16713BE4EC8FD1677EA47F14617FECA78A/

He eventually said this:

I think hes happy hes getting a drama with his attitude that is basically the same as any edgy teen on a computer.

/support I guess

its hard to tell with the lack of evidence but the first two pictures are convincing for now.
Anything can happen if more evidence it posted though

/support I guess

its hard to tell with the lack of evidence but the first two pictures are convincing for now.
Anything can happen if more evidence it posted though
Apparently Qube is also wanting to do a drama thread but thinks of posting it in General Discussion.

/nosupport needs more evidence

wait didnt see the link nvm
/support

This needs more evidence to be a drama. You should post pictures of the chat just so we have proof that this wasn't set up.

/nosupport

This needs more evidence to be a drama. You should post pictures of the chat just so we have proof that this wasn't set up.

/nosupport

what

theres a link, while it may not be much its sufficient

(was going to post image here but idk how to change width omg pagestretch if i did)

/nosupport
I support this thread because I've experienced TheWaterBlast with his attitude multiple times; but there's already proof in the drama showing how much of a troll he is.
If I remember there's a couple other threads that had TheWaterBlast involved too

I support this thread because I've experienced TheWaterBlast with his attitude multiple times; but there's already proof in the drama showing how much of a troll he is.
If I remember there's a couple other threads that had TheWaterBlast involved too

I'm not saying this as hate, but how do we know if you told him to put that there or not? If we had chat log, we would have proof that this is legit.

/support i have played with him crhmmmh...

I'm not saying this as hate, but how do we know if you told him to put that there or not? If we had chat log, we would have proof that this is legit.
There's a link that shows Water being an idiot by blocking the door with bricks, how is that not proof?

I think hes happy hes getting a drama with his attitude that is basically the same as any edgy teen on a computer.
He must be searching for attention then

/support

There's a link that shows Water being an idiot by blocking the door with bricks, how is that not proof?
Isn't there also like, 1-2 other older dramas that were made of him as well?
iirc he once spammed on TBP Falling Platforms once.

OT : /support watch as he makes a forum account only to make a topic stating "HURRR DURRRRRRRRR I WAS JOKING AND YOU GUYS ALL FELL FOR IT HURRRRRRRRRR"