Author Topic: Fallout Shelter Android Release Tomorrow! (13th Aug)  (Read 3105 times)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gaming/what-to-play/fallout-4-android-fallout-shelter-release-date/

Dear everyone who has decent taste in mobile phones, Fallout Shelter is coming to the play store tomorrow.

Been excited since E3, to those who have it: is it good?

Played it on my younger brothers ipod and my older brothers work ipad.
It is very good, but so prone to crashing it's almost unplayable. However I'm really hoping that's to do with the hardware.

By the way, it's better on a tablet than a phone. It benefits from a bigger screen given its detail and the size of some of its buttons.

Oh, and when sending people out to explore bear in mind that they take almost the same amount of time to return.
So if you send a person out for 6 hours he'll take maybe 4 more to return with no way to rush him.

i'm so ready

rip windows phone
it didn't have any apps anyway

I'll play it on my computer since I don't have a working Android device.

lol

ignorance is bliss

unless you're exclusively referring to mainstream apps

even then, there are equivalents on the Windows store that rival those too

not that I wouldn't mind having an android phone. I think they're nice. at the moment it's just convenience and price for me

and I also wanna hold out for the ara phones

even then, there are equivalents on the Windows store that rival those too

12 am and its august 13 bethesda step your game up you're late

a more accurate example would be malt-o-meal's "marshmallow maties" compared to lucky charms

there's no contest

this game has been great for the past 2 months, but there have been parts where the entire vault will like forget up and everything will be ruined but don't worry it can usually get resolved in the end

Finally, now time to free up some space and play this stuff