Author Topic: mcjob/mcjobless - loco cocoa  (Read 18406 times)

you really are deranged

i'd say the one who's been banned three times now by badspot for being a troll and also the one who attempted to coordinate an attack on the blockland forums is the deranged one but you do you

i'd say the one who's been banned three times now by badspot for being a troll and also the one who attempted to coordinate an attack on the blockland forums is the deranged one but you do you
You've been banned the same number or times??

hes been banned more times than that lol

hes been banned more times than that lol
really gets the noggin joggin

itt: kid gets butthurt at mcjob and throws a hissy fit, grimlock and butt buddies gang up on mcjob and get called out for being handicapped trolls.
youre not helping anyone here

noedit just looked at his profile don't mind me

you really are deranged
Maybe but even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time

itt: kid gets butthurt at mcjob and throws a hissy fit, grimlock and butt buddies gang up on mcjob and get called out for being handicapped trolls.
"hehe, i won" he says as everyone makes fun of him

isnt there some kind of medication for this kind of thing

isnt there some kind of medication for this kind of thing

I think so

The difference between me and grimlock is that I realized that I was being a handicap and made an effort to fix it. Meanwhile, Grimlock is still being the unlikable cunt that he's known for being.