Poll

How many of you think there will be an Editor Wand and Movers in RTB2?

Me
19 (22.4%)
Not Me
66 (77.6%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: How many of you think there will be an Editor Wand and Movers in RTB2?  (Read 3478 times)

Movers ya (RTB2 is for downloading mods and I know some one with a wrenchevent mover system already made so it will be there), but editor wand? Thats not gona happen.

I'd love to have an editor wand. For some reason I miss RTB.
Although I've been told that it is impossible to do with the current brick system.

I loved the editor wand back then because of how you can make complex things, but the main reason I used it was for reducing lag.

Now with Blockland's new brick system, it already has reduced lag.

Plus Editor Wand makes it into a modeling program instead of legoblocko game.

Just for future voters, this isn't whether you want them, its whether you think they will be in RTB.

Plus Editor Wand makes it into a modeling program instead of lego blocko game.

That's the reason why I think RTB wouldn't put it in there.

I'm curently hosting a server with wrench event movers in it so they will probably have some thing much like the ones I have in RTB2.

Who voted me?

Just for future voters, this isn't whether you want them, its whether you think they will be in RTB.
I was simply expanding on the subject.

I doubt there will be. We can do without moves, since we now have default events. An EW would be nice, though.

Movers would be possible by making fake bricks but the EW wont due to the grid system. and by fake bricks I am talking about something like the Elevators and Doors mod uses.

The EW could plant new bricks for scaling, but limited to what you have, it could also rotate at 90o.

But thats almost exactly what the duplicator does. Without the scaling

I'd love to be able to put bricks on their sides again.
But I voted Not Me.