Author Topic: [NEWS] President Annoying Orange's travel ban still halted by federal court  (Read 5706 times)

The American people wouldn't give a stuff and protest at every airport if it were Hillary or Bernie sanders.
??? how does that make this okay?

Also if they had the same beliefs as Annoying Orange (ie making a travel ban) then no, people wouldn't like them, either.

If you people cared so much about executive orders why weren't they marching against if like 8 years ago? This is just bullstuff because its Annoying Orange.

Are we winning yet?

i'm pretty sure obama actually read the executive orders he was signing

how long before donald Annoying Orange has a mental breakdown? i'd bet 3 months maximum, but i've overshot bets like these before

how long before donald Annoying Orange has a mental breakdown? i'd bet 3 months maximum, but i've overshot bets like these before
soon, my friend, soon

at his weakest is when barron takes over his mind, exactly as planned

at his weakest is when barron takes over his mind, exactly as planned
I would watch this anime

Does anyone want to refute this or do we just like to say it's illegal because it fits the narrative?

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regu lations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.
https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006/0-0-0-2364.html Section (f)

Does anyone want to refute this or do we just like to say it's illegal because it fits the narrative?

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006/0-0-0-2364.html Section (f)
Wasn't there some law that banned doing it for discrimination reasons?

well for one it has been halted by people who determine whether something is illegal or not for a living, and not somebody on a lego forum

Things I want federal court to block: an order preventing people with and without visas from entering the us

Things I want federal court to not block: an order that makes the overtime pay 42k per year and not 20k

well for one it has been halted by people who determine whether something is illegal or not for a living, and not somebody on a lego forum
if you read breitbart you transcend the mortal brains of the establishment

I'm seeing a lot of liberals.

Wasn't there some law that banned doing it for discrimination reasons?
It is not discriminatory when the travel is blocked from countries that are a current threat to the USA. That, is not discriminatory.

It is not discriminatory when the travel is blocked from countries that are a current threat to the USA. That, is not discriminatory.
'threat' is a really subjective word

average students from the us traveling between the countries with valid papers and such are not threats. the countries they are traveling to aren't threats either. Saudi Arabia and Iraq seem to be the only two slightly threatening countries in the mix, but that's it. Saudi Arabia isn't even on the ban list either
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 01:39:51 PM by PhantOS »