Author Topic: {Request} City RPG Bug Fix  (Read 1641 times)

I seem to have gotten my dirty little hands on a city rpg, but there are two small problems with the mod. One being the loading glitch. Which is when you load your city rpg save, all of lots default their trust to the host. The other bug being is when you first join the server, you must reset or you won't register or something. I've seen other servers with these fixes and place, and im not asking for a hole city rpg mod. I'm only asking for the line(s) of script used to fix these bugs. Also if this belongs in another section please tell me.

City RPG is a horrible mod know to be full of bugs and an admin exploit
That's why it got fail binned

City RPG is a horrible mod know to be full of bugs and an admin exploit
That's why it got fail binned

There's one admin exploit, i've already deleted it. The reason it got fail binned is because it messes with default stuff, get rid of the mod and it's preferences and it should be fixed. If your really paranoid then you can reinstall Blockland after your done using the mod.

There's one admin exploit, i've already deleted it. The reason it got fail binned is because it messes with default stuff, get rid of the mod and it's preferences and it should be fixed. If your really paranoid then you can reinstall Blockland after your done using the mod.
Your stupid and incompetent of understanding how horribly coded CityRPG is.
It's riddled with bugs and has tons of exploits that you couldn't fix if you tried.
CityRPG should be recoded from ground up.

CityRPG should be recoded from ground up.
And it is being by many people, but until that time i'd like to host a normal City RPG, because im still very early into scripting, i couldnt create a mod if tried. Can we please get back on topic with the bug fixes that I wish to be fixed, not the ones hidden away somewhere deep in city rpg.

Your stupid and incompetent of understanding how horribly coded CityRPG is.
Wow man... lets not say that. It has it's bugs, but the way it was coded is very impressive actually. The developer wasn't clueless on what he was doing.

Wow man... lets not say that. It has it's bugs, but the way it was coded is very impressive actually. The developer wasn't clueless on what he was doing.
Even Iban admitted how bad it was coded
it's functionality is minimal and that version of sassy is stuff
the help system is riddled with bugs and don't get me started on the job system
the tick system is a laggy stuff and should never be spoken of
and more complaints about how bad it is

Can we please get back on topic with the bug fixes that I wish to be fixed.

Even Iban admitted how bad it was coded
it's functionality is minimal and that version of sassy is stuff
the help system is riddled with bugs and don't get me started on the job system
the tick system is a laggy stuff and should never be spoken of
and more complaints about how bad it is
Not to mention a few bugs that allow the player to place any brick, regardless of money or admin. And the other exploit in Cromedome's version that lets you get over $100,000 in a few minutes. But don't forget that the team chat has absolutely no filters to reduce chat spam. Along with a few other exploits that can be used to lag/crash the server.

Hard to believe anybody uses this mod seriously.

not to be rude but these bugs would never be fixed

it would be like polishing poop, nobody really wants to

All those bugs could easily be solved with a smart administrative team.

The have been, all i hope to do is obtain these fixes.

If he requests it, it's not your job to ridicule the mod after you gave your opinion once.. If you can't help, then don't post at all.

You requested a fix for a mod that is hated by the majority of the community, and the creator of the game AND mod itself.

Does that not speak for itself?
The mod is buggy and fixing it doesn't do much good as you'll probably just forget something else up when you fix the last thing.

You requested a fix for a mod that is hated by the majority of the community, and the creator of the game AND mod itself.
Nobody else has definitely repeated that forty times already.. SARCASM
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 08:07:54 PM by Honorabl3 »

it would be like polishing poop, nobody really wants to

Lol, the mythbuster a did.