Author Topic: Everything you try to type is a non Civillized Text. Help!  (Read 993 times)

When me and the people in the server try to type something on the text, it says it's non civillized, everything i type... The Non Civillized Text Option is disabled in The RTB Options. Please Help me!

Go to config/server/prefs.cs. Look for $Pref::Server::ETardFilter and $Pref::Server::ETardList. Past their values here.

Open the console while hosting (Press the ` or ~ key that is above the TAB key and to the left of the 1 key), and type this in:

Code: [Select]
$Pref::Server::ETardFilter = 0;
If that doesn't work, try jes00's method.

Open the console while hosting (Press the ` or ~ key that is above the TAB key and to the left of the 1 key), and type this in:

Code: [Select]
$Pref::Server::ETardFilter = 0;
Better to fix the problem than just shutting the E-tard filter off.

Better to fix the problem than just shutting the E-tard filter off.
The e-tard filter being on is most likely the problem.

and/or being incorrectly set so it's filtering everything instead of just e-tard

It is the problem, based on the text displayed. But it'd be better to actually fix the problem then to just shut the e-tard filter off.

Maybe some troll added every possible character into the e-tard filter. It has been done to me once.

It must be a faulty add-on of some sort because no matter how much I try, I can't get it to always come up. Whether I do ,, , , ,   , or even a,b,c,d,e,f,etc
ex: filter is a,b,c,d,e,f
me: e
doesn't go through, gives error.
me: test
message sends normally, despite having an e in it.

happens to me all the time
if i edit it at all it will do what op is saying

It must be a faulty add-on of some sort because no matter how much I try, I can't get it to always come up. Whether I do ,, , , ,   , or even a,b,c,d,e,f,etc
ex: filter is a,b,c,d,e,f
me: e
doesn't go through, gives error.
me: test
message sends normally, despite having an e in it.
[$Pref::Server::ETardList = " ,";/tt] Does it.

$Pref::Server::ETardList = " ,"; Does it.

It must be a faulty add-on of some sort
Because with and without slayer this does not happen to me and it's the only thing I have that modifies server sided chat.