Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 341902 times)

couldn't there just be some richard who comes on the thread and retrieves every picture of most of the users that have done drugs here or pics showing them doing them and send their aliases and stuff to the fbi or something
i mean this IS illegal

Only possession of drugs is illegal, not consumption or discussion. Pictures aren't proof nor are they probable cause for a search. Basically, the cops would have to say "really can't do anything, sorry."

couldn't there just be some richard who comes on the thread and retrieves every picture of most of the users that have done drugs here or pics showing them doing them and send their aliases and stuff to the fbi or something
i mean this IS illegal

no

i mean this IS illegal
You serious? Nobody would care enough to arrest anyone on the topic.

However the existence of these posts may someday come to a disadvantage or something

guys lots of alcohol + pretty girl = happy me

std free :)

before i go on with this show

have you guys ever realizeds that some shows try and be uber dramatic just to be dramatic

like the drama is practically killing me guys

Hey guys im considering doing diphenhydramine<AKA:benadryl> ive heard of the dream like hallucinations it can cause, i just want a recommendation from you guys, is it worth the trip?

Hey guys im considering doing diphenhydramine<AKA:benadryl> ive heard of the dream like hallucinations it can cause, i just want a recommendation from you guys, is it worth the trip?
N O
I agree
 I haven't looked into this topic but I'm even going to bother because imo It's not worth it dude lol

I reasearched a little bit, and all I found were horror stories

N O
You confused the forget out of me when you called me if that was really you haha

You confused the forget out of me when you called me if that was really you haha
lmfao that was hilarious tho

lmfao that was hilarious tho
Haha I had been blacked out drunk the night before while I was camping and when she said remember last night I got so confused if I had given a girl my number or not

dude you're like 12
don't start getting into drugs this early in your life

Speaking of benadryl,  has anyone else taken benadryl and drank alcohol?  Got stung by a bee a few weeks ago and took two and drank only one or two beers and somehow got way more buzzed/tired than usual

Haha I had been blacked out drunk the night before while I was camping and when she said remember last night I got so confused if I had given a girl my number or not
:((( dont you remember