Author Topic: Adam Savage-An overall steal, and dumbo.  (Read 13053 times)

Okay? But he thought I was prick for no reason when he doesn't even know me. He judges people before he even gets to know them. ...and once or twice? More along the lines of five or six.

I have nothing against Mega-Bear and have never done anything that would offend someone to him. But, if he isn't going to respect me? I have no respect for this judgmental d-bag. Get to know someone before you judge them.

Owen.  forget off.  Don't bump my topic like that.

ANOTHER PROOF THAT ADAM SAVAGE STEALS EVERYTHING.

Owen is a whiny prick again lol

Okay? But he thought I was prick for no reason when he doesn't even know me. He judges people before he even gets to know them. ...and once or twice? More along the lines of five or six.
So you have to get to know someone before insulting them? How are you today? MMhm I see.                                                                You are an idiot my good sir.

So you have to get to know someone before insulting them? How are you today? MMhm I see.                                                                You are an idiot my good sir.
My point exactly. Thanks for putting it into words when I couldn't.

You don't just look at someone, and call them an idiot for no reason.

[img ]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7756/lolxbz.jpg[/img]

ANOTHER PROOF THAT ADAM SAVAGE STEALS EVERYTHING.
You're stupid, that proves absolutely nothing.

And stop loving saying everyone steals everything.

There is a difference between "GETTING TO KNOW" and "KNOWING WHAT SOMEONE ACTS LIKE". Acting like an idiot is knowing what someone acts like. Getting to know is having a detailed conversation.

I don't. You've proven yourself to be an idiot to me.

Well, he doesn't know what I act like either. We have never been in game. We have only posted in a few of the same threads.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

...and so have you, so lets leave it at that. I'm done talking to you.

Well, he doesn't know what I act like either. We have never been in game. We have only posted in a few of the same threads.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

k prick LOL

Knowing what someone acts like= BOLDED
Learn to think.

Knowing what someone acts like= BOLDED
Learn to think.

Oh lawdy finally someone with some sense.