Author Topic: Unova is back  (Read 77154 times)

autism
autism

remember when patton came back on this alt minutes after getting banned and said he'll change?

remember when patton came back on this alt minutes after getting banned and said he'll change?
whats wrong with what hes posting?

i didn't get an alt minutes after being banned, i'd had this account for quite a while.

speaking of, there are multiple instances of you flaming me that i haven't reported. watch yourself

autismtm was/is proxy nc
Why would you need a proxy for nigerian cunts?

i didn't get an alt minutes after being banned, i'd had this account for quite a while.

speaking of, there are multiple instances of you flaming me that i haven't reported. watch yourself

You bought the key minutes after being banned.

autism
tm
Why would you need a proxy for nigerian cunts?

You bought the key minutes after being banned.
1. not going to go into a bl history lesson

2. i had the key well before i got this account? fetus stop pulling stuff out of your ass

Why would you need a key when your current one is not revoked or banned from the blf?

Why would you need a key when your current one is not revoked or banned from the blf?
What

Because the key is banned from the forums, you dingus. If he tried to make another account with his old key it'd get instabanned.

You'd better watch out Stevie boy, Grimlocks gonna tell on you!

Because the key is banned from the forums, you dingus. If he tried to make another account with his old key it'd get instabanned.
It wasnt when he bought it?

It wasnt when he bought it?
Oh, I actually didn't understand what you meant. People just like to stockpile alts, that's all.

You'd better watch out Stevie boy, Grimlocks gonna tell on you!
considering there's an active bet between numerous users on how long it takes you to sperg out here and threaten to leave/get banned you should probably worry about yourself.

Oh, I actually didn't understand what you meant. People just like to stockpile alts, that's all.
yea i had this key for a while before i got banned.

considering there's an active bet between numerous users on how long it takes you to sperg out here and threaten to leave/get banned you should probably worry about yourself.
yea i had this key for a while before i got banned.
Ah yes, the old respond to criticism by ignoring it and criticizing the user in return, a classic!