Author Topic: Mostly everyone in the thread "Trymos," including me.  (Read 1227 times)

Almost everyone in the Trymos thread has been rude with little to no provocation. I've been rude a few times because everyone else was. Primarily, Mattsos for flaming me with his greentext post. He called me autistic and cringe with nothing about the whole Trymos thing. Most of the thread has been off-topic or being rude to me or others about whether the thread was stupid or not.

I just drama'd a drama. Dramaception. I also drama'd myself.
Basically everyone involved except a few (Water Ore, Nonnel, and possibly others) have been rude and/or stupid about the whole thing, myself included.

I'm posting this so everyone (including me) looks at how dumb the whole argument is. I'm dropping it, believe me if you want, ignore me if you want, I don't care, just don't call me an idiot for posting it, it gets nobody anywhere and is frustrating. If I could lock a drama I could.

What I'm looking for in this thread is for everyone to say "Let's agree to disagree, not insult eachother, we were almost all rude at one point" and drop it. Not a continuation of the discussion of what Trymos did (or didn't do if you don't believe me.)

Let's agree to disagree and not insult eachother, I was rude at one or more points.

Almost every drama consists of dumb and useless bickering. Get used to it.

Almost every drama consists of dumb and useless bickering.
Except the ones that actually provide significant evidence of someone being really problematic (SWATting, Ki's spam, the guy who banned everyone without undertale names, etc.)
I guess I should learn from this, eh?

Eh... General Discussion, Add-Ons, Modification Discussion and Faces/Prints/Decals aren't that bad, are they?

Eh... General Discussion, Add-Ons, Modification Discussion and Faces/Prints/Decals aren't that bad, are they?

Stay in those areas(along with Forum Games maybe) and you'll be fine honestly

Drama isn't meant for you. I would stay out.

Except the ones that actually provide significant evidence of someone being really problematic (SWATting, Ki's spam, the guy who banned everyone without undertale names, etc.)
I guess I should learn from this, eh?
All of those apply to my statement.

OP, take your account out back, grab your shotgun and put your forum account out of its misery.

By keeping it active you are advocating blockland forums account torture

Welcome, enjoy you're stay because you can't ever leave now.