Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 147167 times)

Someone said Intel can run Shadows or Shaders, one of them. Any ways will it get fixed?

cause if not, then atleast I can play Bl now.
Intel isn't the issue.
"Intel Accel Graphics Card" is.
"1.80GHz" is a problem also.

AMD sucks so I can only play Blockland on my 6620g (integrated)
Really the only bad thing is when my client is close to emmiters I lag to forget.
AMD works fine for me.

AMD works fine for me.
AMD's dumb graphics switching software then.

Default Mini Sequencer save plays the light on sound.

Bug
Quote from: Badspot http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=205830
Dynamic object shadows are no longer rendered in furthest shadow map in low detail shadows - decent speed improvement
Turn your shader quality up.

i thought it was 1791 but its 1691 :/

It's 2012 dummy.
clever. lol

badspot, since my computer's hardware meets all the requirements like you stated, yet i can't run shaders, could i possibly need new drivers or something?

clever. lol

badspot, since my computer's hardware meets all the requirements like you stated, yet i can't run shaders, could i possibly need new drivers or something?
Check if your drivers are up to date, what is your graphics card?

Im having this glitch where when i enter full screen it doesn't and then I can't see the blockland window anymore, so I have to restart blockland, but now when i start it, it crashes, so i can't get on blockland at all.  Noooooo  :panda:

Im having this glitch where when i enter full screen it doesn't and then I can't see the blockland window anymore, so I have to restart blockland, but now when i start it, it crashes, so i can't get on blockland at all.  Noooooo  :panda:
Go to config/client/config.cs or config/client/prefs.cs
Open it and fix screen resolution in it

When I change from fullscreen to windowed mode with Shaders on Low to Max, the GUI border turns into text

from what i could tell, nothing different from regular shader initialization was in the console
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 04:26:11 AM by KoopaScooper »

When I change from fullscreen to windowed mode with Shaders on Low to Max, the GUI border turns into text
-
from what i could tell, nothing different from regular shader initialization was in the console
The same thing happened to me, all I did to fix it was press "apply" again in the resolution options

Why is it that in singleplayer I get 60 FPS on max quality but in a server with 10 players and the same amount of bricks I only get 20 FPS?

CPU: AMD Phenom II (3.4 GHz)
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti (Overclocked to 900 MHz)