Author Topic: New Year's 2018: City in the Skies (topic locked for future renovation)  (Read 18643 times)

We would love your help, most definitely will accept all help next year.

Dear Diary, year 2 slips me by...

can i have permanent vip this time instead of it getting removed by momentum for no reason kthx

but you disclosed me and yourself
that just makes you two nobodies

question: can we expect/get a timer for every timezone's new year or is it going to be GMT 0 or EST

can i have permanent vip this time instead of it getting removed by momentum for no reason kthx
I don't think he's involved with this one, and we haven't even talked about VIP stuff yet

trust us though, the administration won't be garbage this year.

So this year I think it would be a good idea if the team chipped in for a good VPS, and have a backup one on standby if the first one goes boom.

But yeah, not saying we're lacking in the scripting department, but it would be great if anyone could hop in for help on that. PERSONALLY idk who's doing what atm but I'm sure we all can organize it. I mean I'm just here for small stuff :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:49:57 PM by Nal »

why did last year's fail again I needa refresh

It didn't fail, it was the most popular one yet. It just had a lack of minigames and things to do

Good on you guys for getting a head start, I look forward to what you come up with!

When I saw this thread I quickly had to check that it was still April lol

why did last year's fail again I needa refresh
there was barely anything to do
admin abuse was rampant
some "events" crashed players

Also we aren't accepting help, we have some pretty good builders, eventers and scripters already working on it. I'd love to have a community project but the idea here is to keep everything concise and stylized, and the element of surprise is going to be a big part of the server this year.

however we are accepting help from people who have helped previously. I am PMing you an invite
smh how were people supposed to get in on this stuff in the first place
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:11:05 PM by Kidalex90 »