Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 389359 times)

Harvest is as big as MoTE and USSR.
the ego is bigger than furdle's

the ego is bigger than furdle's

Nah furdle comes to my server all the time to claim he is better.

I check myself there is only like 1 instance I even bother to mention you outside of here.
There are at least 7 instances of you quoting or mentioning me outside of this thread.

There are at least 7 instances of you quoting or mentioning me outside of this thread.
Okay, I'm done defending you in any way because that's like 99% bullstuff.

What are you doing?! You can't quote him!

Use the forum's search function to search "Blockchip" by user "*Lord Tony®"
What are you doing?! You can't quote him!
I never said there was a problem with mentioning or quoting someone a lot. In fact, i specifically said i didn't.

Use the forum's search function to search "Blockchip" by user "*Lord Tony®"

How are you getting these results because I'm doing the exact same thing and my results are different.

20 days like we agreed upon as it is most relevant. Search by user "Lord Tony®" and choice of word "blockchip."

How are you getting these results because I'm doing the exact same thing and my results are different.
20 days like we agreed upon as it is most relevant. Search by user "Lord Tony®" and choice of word "blockchip."
We didn't "agree upon" 20 days.
I searched for it without the 20 days limitation.
Even with the 20 days limitation, that's three other threads, when you said you only mentioned me once.
And you didn't say you mentioned me once in the last 20 days, you just said you only mentioned me once.

When I search by user "Blockchip" and the keyword "Lord Tony" I get much higher results even beyond the 20 days than you have of me.

When I search Lord Tony/Blockchip I find about less than 9 instances I may have either mentioned you or quoted you. More quotes than mentions.

When I search Blockchip/Lord Tony I find about 13 instances you've mentioned or quoted me. More mentions than quotes.

Also when I search Moltenkitten/Lord Tony I get 2 page of results and when I search Lord Tony/MoltenKitten I get 1 page of results.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:07:07 AM by Lord Tony® »

Blockchip the log out button couldn't be any bigger.

Holy stuff blockchip stop.
Blockchip, you are basically beating a dead horse at this point.

Clownfish has been HARVESTED!