9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 157234 times)

game's pretty good

the only complaint i have is the "please wait" thing

it'd be ok if it paused the game, but sometimes it happens when enemies are nearby and i end up having to blindly run around hoping there aren't walls nearby to avoid getting hit
That never happens to me.
And I'm on a stufftop.

Guess I got lucky ._.

would anyone be interested in me hosting a server?
unless there's some server that I'm not aware of
yes, please do! I want some multiplayer!

I might buy the alpha for 20 bucks, if any of you have it,tell me how it is and if it's worth the buy.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:22:30 PM by kidplasma »

alright, I'll host I guess
I'm also guessing this won't work with unpn or whatever so im going to have to portfarward
it'll be up soon, here's the ip for now:
its up hopefully, if you can't connect tell me

Edit: Finding other ip addres :~

« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:14:20 PM by Judge »

I'll be kicking myself soon since I'm pretty much out of money now, but I purchased Cube World.

I have been properly excited for this for ages.
Starting it up now.

I'm also guessing this won't work with unpn or whatever so im going to have to portfarward
it'll be up soon, here's the ip for now: 192.168.1.110
Not up now, right?

it'll be up soon, here's the ip for now: 192.168.1.110

that's a local ip so you know

we can't connect to that

I might buy the alpha for 15 bucks, if any of you have it,tell me how it is and if it's worth the buy.
It's $20, or €15

Also, what level do you guys think it's okay to try one of the boss/missions?

that's a local ip so you know

we can't connect to that
oh, well crap
thanks for telling me

game's pretty good

the only complaint i have is the "please wait" thing

it'd be ok if it paused the game, but sometimes it happens when enemies are nearby and i end up having to blindly run around hoping there aren't walls nearby to avoid getting hit
If you wait at the edge of the fog, or even a bit back, and don't move at all, then the game will realize that you aren't doing anything after a minute or so and will begin to render more area. You can also just screw around in a place for a long time and it will render up.

Wait, so is the demo suppose to be more than just a title screen? Because I launch it, it loads up, showing scenery, then when I click or something it says it stopped responding. I have more than enough of specs to run it.

Wait, so is the demo suppose to be more than just a title screen? Because I launch it, it loads up, showing scenery, then when I click or something it says it stopped responding. I have more than enough of specs to run it.
It's a title screen.

Who's gonna hoooost?

my mole has been eternally distracted by a scarecrow
i'll have to despawn it and go and attack something else
If you wait at the edge of the fog, or even a bit back, and don't move at all, then the game will realize that you aren't doing anything after a minute or so and will begin to render more area. You can also just screw around in a place for a long time and it will render up.
once i stood still waiting for some fog to to render, and the fog increased, formed around me, and engulfed me.
;c
oh, well crap
thanks for telling me
open command prompt and type in ipconfig.
then, scroll up until you see this:

the default gateway is the ip people connect to.

how do i use the hang glider. do i need the skill?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:27:18 PM by auzman466 »

ok, attempt to join this server:  

how do i use the hang glider. do i need the skill?
you need to level your climbing skill to 6, then you can start leveling up the hang glider

edit: gaaa i suck at this stuff heres another ip because hirro said so: 208.38.95.129
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:37:19 PM by Judge »