Author Topic: Dumb people getting owned - Israel digging its grave  (Read 10053 times)

Wait I'll write a good translation.

"For instance, Medical exams that were transfered made clear that a large portion of the medicine was not valid, only strengthening the evidence the ships intentions were not innocent."

Google mixed up two Hebrew words together.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 09:59:33 AM by Maor »

Wait I'll write a good translation.

"For instance, Medical exams that were transfered made clear that a large portion of the medicine was not valid, only strengthening the evidence the ships intentions were not innocent."

Google mixed up two Hebrew words together.
We can't trust your translation of the article.

google translate is funny :D

"Meanwhile, hospitals in the country are still hospitalized"

rapist's opinion on this is incredibly biased, seeing how he is from israel.

Shows how forgeted up Israel is; they let rapists go free.

Wasn't the humanitarian boat in international waters?

Wasn't the humanitarian boat in international waters?

Yes.

Oh god not this again.

I'll say it once and only once.

I did not loving rape her, she sucked my rooster when we were both drunk and irony rolled its head and she was drugged.
I had no relation to her drugging nor did I have loveual intercourse with her.
The girl is fine and even after one month went back to dating and shes loving FINE.
Thats her for all you sick forgets out there:

Now stop changing the topic so you you can find a reason why not to trust my opinion.

I did not change anything that was written in that report. Hebrew is a stuff language to learn (Trust me, I got a mock exam tomorrow.) and has a lot of out rules, the only way to translate is to use a brain.

Yes.

Unless there is something I'm missing, it appears Israel had absolutely no authority to board the boat. I don't really know all that much about the history of Israel but its pretty apparent they forgeted up here.

At least you didn't rape an ugly girl

Maor admit it, you raped her.

Maor admit it, you raped her.
Chriz, I'm not a stupid starfish, rape is wrong and I would never do something so handicapped.

Quote from: devildogelite
link=topic=113375.msg2327733#msg2327733 date=1275835659
Unless there is something I'm missing, it appears Israel had absolutely no authority to board the boat. I don't really know all that much about the history of Israel but its pretty apparent they forgeted up here.

At least you didn't rape an ugly girl
Actually when she gave me the Blow job she looked like this:( the one on the left for my mentally handicapped blokes.)

I would of totally not admitted to raping an ugly bitch

Loving the pictures Israel published of the 'weapons' onboard. Shame the EXIF data showed that the pictures were taken four years ago.

I'm not sure how to say this, but I hate Israel.  The flotilla could have done something smarter, but it was still international waters.  It's not like you can't divert to the port before they entered Israel's waters.

Honestly, this blockade isn't helping anyone, and anyone who isn't an idiot can sneak guns into Gaza if they wanted to.

Loving the pictures Israel published of the 'weapons' onboard. Shame the EXIF data showed that the pictures were taken four years ago.
Image pls.