Author Topic: My teacher is a complete idiot.  (Read 840 times)

In 5th period our teacher (what ever his name is) is loving rude say's I'm not doing my work when I was ahead of everyone and say's I'm goofing off to much and say's don't talk to him about stupid things I wasn't even talking to him.

Discuss or DIE!............Discuss

Shoot a spit ball directly inbetween his eyes and he'll go to sleep.

Hypocrite. I feel sorry for the guy having to teach you.

You don't know his name, and yet you claim to pay attention. Hm...

I got one question why are you coming up with these when I say discuss not discuss the flaming issue?

Hypocrite. I feel sorry for the guy having to teach you.
One thing shut up your a idiot for thinking of wrong words Hypocrit really I'm not puting anything that seem's like it in there.

They're discussing the topic at hand. If you don't like what they say, cry some more.

They're discussing the topic at hand. If you don't like what they say, cry some more.
Forums are always bad choice when I come to them god half of everyone here is a richard.

You're an idiot.

(watch him cry)

In 5th period our teacher (what ever his name is) is loving rude Say's I'm not doing my work when I was ahead of everyone and Say's I'm goofing off to much and Say's don't talk to him about stupid things I wasn't even talking to him.

Discuss or DIE!............Discuss
1. How would you know if you were ahead of the entire class or not? Do you have some spy camera or something? And 2. He could have told you to stop asking stupid stuff cause you probally didn't mention it here, or maybe you did it earlier last week or w/e. And don't go all STOP FLAMING ME NOOB!!1!1. It's the forums. Get used to it or leave.

I've got my kodak, oh wait they went out of business.
Yet another thing to produce tears over!

Oh no I'm used to from my schools I've been to for one I was ahead of everyone cause we were building a mouse trap car and while everyone was stringing theirs by the time the bell rang I had the string around (class was technoligy)
and anyways I'm gonna lock this thread.

Oh and no tears I'm not a loving whiney bitch.