Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8800787 times)

I would do anything to have dogs like that, lucky guy
you know you could just adopt dogs like that

I cried a little bit inside :(

I know right? Look at how beautiful that husky is and that lab darn

So I move across the country tomorrow, and I can't take my pets because of my new lease...

They know..

[IMG width=500]http://i.imgur.com/ibJ8miz.jpg[/img ]
if you lived closer i'd take them

you know you could just adopt dogs like that

Not as gorgeous as those. I would only buy from a reputable breeder.

Not as gorgeous as those. I would only buy from a reputable breeder.
$$$$$ though :/

$$$$$ though :/

I know but this is how I justify it: a lot of the time you get dogs who suffer trauma and stress which leads to more complications which means more money spent on vet visits, and not only that -- a lot of the time these dogs may have illnesses at shelter's that are either developing or the caretakers just cant recognize that the dog or cat has one. So by the time you've already paid off all the medical expenses, you'd be paying the same amount as you would for a puppy from a reputable breeder, or far more. Now I am not saying some breeders can have unhealthy dogs, because I know they do and inbred dogs are common as well.

That seems like more reason you should adopt them.

I know but this is how I justify it: a lot of the time you get dogs who suffer trauma and stress which leads to more complications which means more money spent on vet visits, and not only that -- a lot of the time these dogs may have illnesses at shelter's that are either developing or the caretakers just cant recognize that the dog or cat has one. So by the time you've already paid off all the medical expenses, you'd be paying the same amount as you would for a puppy from a reputable breeder, or far more. Now I am not saying some breeders can have unhealthy dogs, because I know they do and inbred dogs are common as well.
idk i've had luck with 3 mutts so far

That seems like more reason you should adopt them.

Why to help them? I see what you mean, and it is a very good thing to take care of them but I want a dog that is actually good looking. I cant live with an ugly AF pitbull.

Why to help them? I see what you mean, and it is a very good thing to take care of them but I want a dog that is actually good looking. I cant live with an ugly AF pitbull.
got them because i wanted a dog and im not willing to spend billions of dollars

btw my dogs cute af thx very much

got them because i wanted a dog and im not willing to spend billions of dollars

btw my dogs cute af thx very much

pics of ur doges

pics of ur doges
hold on

i only have 1 now btw the other 2 are ded

So I move across the country tomorrow, and I can't take my pets because of my new lease...

They know..
I'm sorry dude :( I couldn't imagine leaving buddy or jazz