Could this be fixed?

Yes
24 (48%)
Maybe
19 (38%)
No
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: The Scorpion Tank.  (Read 3344 times)

-snip-

You still have to take it off the spawn to drive it

-snip-

why not disappear the spawn? (by taking off ray casting collision and rendering) would that work?

And also the  the Vehicle Tire emitter is too far off.

I really think this should be fixed up completely.

Anyone else notice there aren't any projectiles, and it is a little hard to see where you are driving?
Meh. I complain too much. Its still quite impressive.

~WhatevaGuy

Yes I know it doesn't shoot eather I know.

Still needs to be fixed more and the tires need to be in the middle. They're off by quite a bit.

Still needs to be fixed more and the tires need to be in the middle. They're off by quite a bit.
Im just quite the editor....sry cant help :(

Oh dang. Well I hope somday somebody willmake a new one or Sniper4Hire will fix this.

Will Anybody else attempt to fix this?

Will Anybody else attempt to fix this?
I thought it was fixed

Like we said, Is still needs a projectile, unsmoothened a bit, the vehicle tires are off, and the tank turred needs to be different from the tank to be able to move around.

Like we said, Is still needs a projectile, unsmoothened a bit, the vehicle tires are off, and the tank turred needs to be different from the tank to be able to move around.
Well your screw'd I do believe that model is from a halo mod from Beta or at least close to it. This is why it wasn't released :P

Well your screw'd I do believe that model is from a halo mod from Beta or at least close to it. This is why it wasn't released :P
Yes, I know. But I'm saying it could be better.

Anybody? Please try to fix this if you can?