Author Topic: Teens React to Bruce Jenner  (Read 3548 times)

People piss me off, especially SJWs. The sheer lack of statistics unless it fits their agenda is insane. The same annoying sjw girl from the time I was accused of appropriating my own culture decided that she'd had enough of guns and went around spreading gun violence statistics. I asked her to find statistics on the races of shooters and whether or not their guns were registered, and she refused and called me a tribal. Hint, it's not the responsible gun owners with permits and registered firearms shooting people, it's the street gangs with stolen/smuggled firearms committing upwards of 70% of the gun related murders in the United States each year. Somehow bringing up who is actually committing murders with guns makes me a tribal, but luckily, I'm not scared of being called a tribal because being a tribal isn't really a bad thing. Being a supremacist is what's really bad, which I'm not.

Being transgender was declassified as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association back in 2012. Gender dysphoria still exists as a mental illness, but not all transgender people have it.

Wait, after reading up on the differences, isn't just being transgender (on a broad sense) just being a slightly against the norms person, yet having Gender Dysphoria is *really* being transgender (or wanting to be the opposite gender)?

And also, if this is a real social issue, then is it a social movement (LGBT) or an actual movement to come to terms with mental disorders as saying they're totally okay (implying  that LGBT is generally a disorder group) and not harmful in any way? (not saying that they are disorders).

being a tribal isn't really a bad thing
what world do you live on

Wait, after reading up on the differences, isn't just being transgender (on a broad sense) just being a slightly against the norms person, yet having Gender Dysphoria is *really* being transgender (or wanting to be the opposite gender)?
In order for it to be considered Gender Dysphoria there needs to be "significant discontent with the love and gender they were assigned at birth." A lot of trans people aren't that significantly uncomfortable with their current gender, but would much rather be a different gender. It's like "I really really want cookies right now, but I'm not all that unhappy with Pizza."

In order for it to be considered Gender Dysphoria there needs to be "significant discontent with the love and gender they were assigned at birth." A lot of trans people aren't that significantly uncomfortable with their current gender, but would much rather be a different gender. It's like "I really really want cookies right now, but I'm not all that unhappy with Pizza."

Mmkay, thanks.

i posted something about this in another thread - even the DSM-V kinda stopped giving a stuff about gender dysphoria because it's not really an illness, it's just like being uncomfortable with any other part of your personal identity

And also, if this is a real social issue, then is it a social movement (LGBT) or an actual movement to come to terms with mental disorders as saying they're totally okay (implying  that LGBT is generally a disorder group) and not harmful in any way? (not saying that they are disorders).
social movement - trans people will tell you it's not an illness, but many think it is which leads to violence and abuse, etc

People piss me off, especially SJWs. The sheer lack of statistics unless it fits their agenda is insane. The same annoying sjw girl from the time I was accused of appropriating my own culture decided that she'd had enough of guns and went around spreading gun violence statistics. I asked her to find statistics on the races of shooters and whether or not their guns were registered, and she refused and called me a tribal. Hint, it's not the responsible gun owners with permits and registered firearms shooting people, it's the street gangs with stolen/smuggled firearms committing upwards of 70% of the gun related murders in the United States each year. Somehow bringing up who is actually committing murders with guns makes me a tribal, but luckily, I'm not scared of being called a tribal because being a tribal isn't really a bad thing. Being a supremacist is what's really bad, which I'm not.
ehh, people that are too conservative piss me off just as much as the most liberal sjw

I'm not scared of being called a tribal because being a tribal isn't really a bad thing.
fascinating

being a tribal isn't really a bad thing.
i would have been ready to factually and intellectually debate the rest of your comment
but now i'm just eating goldfish and chuckling at my screen
thanks for the entertainment

I'm not scared of being called a tribal because being a tribal isn't really a bad thing.
What the forget?

wow

Sorry but what was so bad judging their reactions? Most of them sounded supportive about it and not against it saying bad things and stuff against people who do it, or I'm missing out something here?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 06:53:27 PM by Filipe »

Sorry but what was so bad judging their reactions? Most of them sounded supportive about it and not against it saying bad things and stuff against people who do it, or I'm missing out something here?
op is trying to mock people who are supporting caitlyn jenner