Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 340839 times)

It's not hard to believe, it's just loving handicapped.
How forgeted up do you have to be to start this at 14, what makes you do it?
Social pressure? I've been offered so much stuff in the past and I've declined them because they didn't interest me. Many people fall into social traps very easily though, I've seen it happen too many times.

Done.

To make my first post clearer: I was directly referring to how OP writes on the topic that he doesn't want any drugs are bad for you bullstuff. It's feeble for anyone to assume you are not gonna get that on a forum for a kids game full of kids

We don't assume that nobody's gonna come in here and stuff on our parade. You're literally doing it right now. We just hope that if one cunt goes away it'll be worth every last letter in the OP. But, if we really thought it'd do something, it'd be at the top of the OP in bold letters.

The game isn't designed for children. It is objectively not designed for nor marketed towards children. In fact, it's barely marketed at all. But the marketing that does exist, e.g. the trailer clearly shows that the game includes non-child themes such as violence and gore. Blockland is not marketed towards children.

LEGO is marketed towards children in every way. LEGO is not affiliated with Blockland. Claiming that Blockland is marketed towards children because it is based around something that resembles something marketed for children is like saying that lead paint is for children because it's like finger paint.

Well Idk what makes you think I stated it's marketed towards children. You're right, it's not even marketed at all. I stated the theme of the game is for children, which is Lego. The game itself isn't age rated but based on what the game's theme is says enough for it.

Edit: Most forum members are children (<18) anyway, many old members already left.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:20:46 PM by General »

Social pressure? I've been offered so much stuff in the past and I've declined them because they didn't interest me. Many people fall into social traps very easily though, I've seen it happen too many times.
While that is a large portion of the cause for people starting at young ages, that is not the case for me. Everything I've done I have wholeheartedly wanted to do it. All the drugs other than weed and alcohol, I have only done once or twice. It is not a common thing for me to do harder drugs. It was only for the experience, not for the long term usage.

Things like MXE and Salvia most likely won't be done by me more than once or twice every 3-5 months. Once I get 16 or so, it will then become more common.

Last night I wanted to see what Salvia was like for my first time, so I got out the glass pipe and mixed a very very minuscule amount in with some catnip (to add base, since salvia is very harsh on the throat)
Due to the small amount, it only really felt like a weed-high. It was a bit more fun though. I ate chocolate lucky charms, texted friends, and played Unturned. Was a good night overall. I'm not planning on doing any more Salvia for a while though.

hey guys, theirs this stupid lady on twitter called @Concernedpoetry

She is such a hypocrit

Word of advice, don't spoil the experience for yourself. You get bored of drugs like anything else. You're only 14 and have by probability 60 years left to do all this stuff.

Word of advice, don't spoil the experience for yourself. You get bored of drugs like anything else. You're only 14 and have by probability 60 years left to do all this stuff.
Yeah, that sounds reasonable. That's part of the reason I'm only doing harder drugs in very small doses.

Social pressure? My god, all you have to do when offered a drug is say "no thank you". Not to mention, not hanging around lowlife druggies is common sense.

Social pressure? My god, all you have to do when offered a drug is say "no thank you". Not to mention, not hanging around lowlife druggies is common sense.
i see you've never been pressured before
its not as easy as you think to just deny it

Last night I wanted to see what Salvia was like for my first time, so I got out the glass pipe and mixed a very very minuscule amount in with some catnip (to add base, since salvia is very harsh on the throat)
Due to the small amount, it only really felt like a weed-high. It was a bit more fun though. I ate chocolate lucky charms, texted friends, and played Unturned. Was a good night overall. I'm not planning on doing any more Salvia for a while though.
youre doing it wrong
youre supposed to smoke salvia out of a bong to get as much as possible in you

then you trip hard for twenty minutes and youre done

Well Idk what makes you think I stated it's marketed towards children.
are you serious
Please don't tell me the game isn't designed for children. Please don't tell me Lego isn't designed for children.

You did not have that one friend into finding out how to get this stuff? I don't appreciate you assuming all my friends are lowlife druggies.

Caribou in a nutshell.

are you serious
What? The game design, building blocks (Lego) is for kids.

Sorry I did not mean Badspot specifically designed it for kids but lego is specifically designed for kids which is what the game is based off.

You did not have that one friend into finding out how to get this stuff? I don't appreciate you assuming all my friends are lowlife druggies.
he didnt assume anything
he was stating a fact

can you please leave this thread

youre doing nothing but getting everyones mood down
and getting your own words mixed up

What? The game design, building blocks (Lego) is for kids.
no theyre not

because they arent legos

because they arent legos

Quote from: Blockland Store
It's like playing with legos on the internet.

They aren't legos but the similarity is clear.

he didnt assume anything
he was stating a fact
I was talking about the assumption that you have to hang around low life druggies to get these offers.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:49:23 PM by General »