Author Topic: Maddox on Spider-Woman's ass.  (Read 1379 times)

imo the real issue with that image is just that it looks bad
I don't really care if there's a butt. but it looks like her neck is broken and there's something really off about her mouth. and her waist is ridiculously small
the waist thing is reasonable but im pretty sure a perk of spider powers is super flexibility

the waist thing is reasonable but im pretty sure a perk of spider powers is super flexibility
The real perk should be 4 extra limbs and venom, but somehow Doctor Octopus and Scorpion got those.

The real perk should be 4 extra limbs and venom, but somehow Doctor Octopus and Scorpion got those.
that would be nasty as hell

What kind of limbs

It's nice for Maddox to tackle this problem. It's only a matter of time before he takes on the biggest problem in the universe (those SJW worms). I propose that all SJW's, stuffty journalists, and white-knights (I'll call them renegades of humankind, but whatever) should be packed into the rocket and launched into the sun. The world would be happier without those people bitching and moaning.

It's nice for Maddox to tackle this problem. It's only a matter of time before he takes on the biggest problem in the universe (those SJW worms). I propose that all SJW's, stuffty journalists, and white-knights (I'll call them renegades of humankind, but whatever) should be packed into the rocket and launched into the sun. The world would be happier without those people bitching and moaning.

That's a little extreme. How would you like it if someone decreed that you should be jettisoned into the sun?

That's a little extreme. How would you like it if someone decreed that you should be jettisoned into the sun?
but dude they totally deserve it

that would be nasty as hell
didn't peter parker get four arms at on point?

Maddox is still the best, And turns out he's had a podcast for ages too!
http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/