Author Topic: Post your dreams v2  (Read 832 times)

the original dream thread i made a loooonnngg time ago got a lot of odd yet interesting replies.
Anyway i'm doing this because dreams are by far one of my most favorite subjects to discuss with people. So post the craziest, weirdest, scariest, or funniest, dreams you've had and want to share. Not gonna say one of mine yet because im lazy. However i'll probably fill in later by editing this post.

Also if you tell us about your super hawt lovey dreams, please dont tell us about any surprises you found after you woke up.

bump

you guys never sleep huh

I was in a classroom and the subject apparently was psychology. After a couple minutes of him lecturing he asked me "What are some early symptom's of Psychopathy?" I then promptly answered with "Misbehavior including lack of respect and bullying of children, burning objects, and the killing of small animals.".  My teacher then said "Correct!" and I woke up.

sleep is for the weak even though i want to go to bed

a while ago i had a dream where i forgeted robots and turned into satan

i was running around naked at a train station with a boner

idk there was more to it but yeah that's the most memorable part

i was running around naked at a train station with a boner

idk there was more to it but yeah that's the most memorable part
um

I don't really remember my dreams, sadly. 

I was smoking on a balcony and it was really cold so I went inside and got under a nice warm blanket but the blanket started turning into goo and so did my bed and I melted and fell through the floor

I got hit by a train.

i fell out of the sky and hit the ground in a milisecond

and when i woke up it felt like i was about to implode

I never remember my dreams, and if I do it's only for a few hours after

I remember I had a dream once where I was inside a rich house but everything felt like an inflated castle, it was pretty hard to walk around, and then I went to the window and I saw a city in the night, which later was melting and it formed some sort of creepy face and I woke up.

Yeah.

Last night I had a dream that I was running to the beach but then I ended up at some roadblock/storage place/market and when I went in a guy from the storage place was like "you're Tony Abbot right, here's your keys" and gave me the keys to Tony Abbot's (australian prime minister) Mercedes Benz. So obviously I stole his car and went for a joyride through the city, which had an odd number of cows on the road.
Crashed it a few times though.