Author Topic: Mass-murder on jasa & furd's server  (Read 2852 times)

NOEDIT: I'm not saying I think being a mass-murderer is OK, but I'm saying it was implemented into the RPG for a reason.

Life wouldn't be fun without people trying to ruin the fun.

The RP run by Jasa has always encountered problems, such as Furdle threatening Jasa for admin again or he releases the CityRP mod by Jasa

The RP run by Jasa has always encountered problems, such as Furdle threatening Jasa for admin again or he releases the CityRP mod by Jasa
If you plan to do a co-op project with Furdle you'd have to expect this.

eepos needs to be banned for spamming chat

Well, you know,

The POINT of CityRPG is to form a society.

Get more police officers. This happens in real life too.
Does god come down and say "OOPS SRY U KILD MOR THEN 2 PPPLE IN 4 MINTS SORY IM BANING U FRM LIEF"?

No.
It's so funny that you don't realize CityRPG is fundamentally flawed.

stufftyRPGs
Jasa and Furdles city RPG
There's your problem.
/support

Furdle has a special place in my heart. It burns at around 3,000,000,000° C, is full of screaming, brutally tortured people who have in some way earned their spot amongst the flames... And non-stop nyan cat.

they're obviously gangsters.

They really aren't breaking any rules. The best thing to do would be to kill them or wait for a cop.

They really aren't breaking any rules. The best thing to do would be to kill them or wait for a cop.
they even have their own DA to pardon them.....

Well, you know,

The POINT of CityRPG is to form a society.

Get more police officers. This happens in real life too.
Does god come down and say "OOPS SRY U KILD MOR THEN 2 PPPLE IN 4 MINTS SORY IM BANING U FRM LIEF"?

No.
That forms another problem. When you have like 10-15 cops, all the cops get pissed because some of them don't get to jail anyone.

That forms another problem. When you have like 10-15 cops, all the cops get pissed because some of them don't get to jail anyone.
2 cops, 1 criminal

It appears some user named Corporalrelativity is also involved according to your pictures.

I have a simple solution. If they have guns and are killing everyone, buy a gun and kill them so they don't use weapons. Have a cop or two to sit at the spawn and wait for them. Cops with teamwork can take our any criminal.

I have a simple solution. If they have guns and are killing everyone, buy a gun and kill them so they don't use weapons. Have a cop or two to sit at the spawn and wait for them. Cops with teamwork can take our any criminal.
The only problem is that most of the cops on the server are dumb and don't like to spend money on items to bring criminals down. Instead they just run at the criminal and get a face full of bullets.