Author Topic: So I got this Fallout 3 action figure for christmas.  (Read 1906 times)

Despite Fallout 3 not being my favorite game of the series I still thought the figure was cool. Then it came to the point where I tried fitting the gun into the hand like the picture suggests. It doesn't work. The stuffty hand will not simply hold the gun. So I took the plastic twist tie that came with the box and fashioned it into a gun holster which works incredibly well. They should have given him a holster from the start.

It's not as easy as the picture suggests.

The twist tie wraps around the gun to give it better support too.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:08:31 PM by Lord Tony® »

do you live inside a building currently in construction

This isn't relevant to my topic.

Your next creativity project should be sanding and repainting your walls I think lol

As a kid I liked to punch walls.

What's that weird board thing on the second pic on the left? It looks like someone has been chewing on the bottom of it or something.

you're 25 and you still live in the same bedroom, let alone house, as you were a kid?

you're 25 and you still live in the same bedroom, let alone house, as you were a kid?
Well I mean, when he says "kid", how old are we talking here? 10? 13? 15? ... 17?

You're 19 years old and still playing Runescape?

You're 19 years old and still playing Runescape?
Don't dodge the question.

I don't know anyone over the age of 15 that still plays runescape.

I don't know anyone over the age of 15 that still plays runescape.
You don't

Maybe he loves fallout so much that he's living in a house that looks like it has been through a nuclear war