Poll

Book of statistics or 2 million dollars?

Book of statistics
2 Million dollars ($2,000,000 USD)

Author Topic: Book of statistics or 2 million dollars?  (Read 1217 times)

2 million dollars is nothing compared to what you can earn on that book

2 million dollars is nothing compared to what you can earn on that book
Called it

The book is clearly OP, the rules on it aren't balanced to 2 Million Dollars.

The book is clearly OP, the rules on it aren't balanced to 2 Million Dollars.
This, also considering 2 million nowadays is borderline rich.

Why wouldn't you just ask the book, based on statistics, which lottery numbers to play?

Not only is the book all that has been said, but you can choose what to write in it. Don't want the ending of lost spoiled? Don't ask the talking book. Simple.

Give a man 2 million dollars and he can waste money for a year. Give a man a loving MAGIC BOOK and he can earn the means to waste money for a lifetime.

Guys the book shows statistics, not answers on how to get rich. I would go with the two million dollars.

Guys the book shows statistics, not answers on how to get rich. I would go with the two million dollars.

You could turn the ability to give 100% accurate statistics into a business.

I'd take the money and invest in horse stuff as a zero-emission rocket propellant

money

or use book to lottery

It's a book of statistics not a book of 'ask me any question and I'll answer it'

You could turn the ability to give 100% accurate statistics into a business.

That's true, not a bad idea.

Either OP was very unclear, or you're all forgetting the book is only useful to yourself. I doubt anybody will be willing to bet on how many bricks of stuff you will stuff in your lifetime.

Money easily.

It'd suck knowing when everyone you know is gonna die, and when you're gonna die.

Book
Book or infinite money would have been a more balanced question. I would still take the book, because it would be based off of doing something instead of wallowing aimlessly in your own money.

Wait

Having infinite money, or even 2m, wouldn't be taking things from other people. Using the book, you would be making money in ways that would take money from others. I don't know.