the shelfish.
7 (5.1%)
the see wead.
7 (5.1%)
he was gay.
8 (5.9%)
105 (77.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: why don't australians just leave their island  (Read 5995 times)

title ^ (this arrow means I am pointing to the title which is up there)

like you have all these problems like tony abott, high game prices, spiders the size of keyboards and also the problem of other australians. yet they don't leave? maybe they don't know there's land outside of australia but I wanna hear your guys' opinions on this matter

note: if an australian enters this topic then just tell him we're talking about gun control, we don't want to provoke them

because they will probably be not be welcome anywhere

it's a country made up of former criminals

nobody else wants them

Because they are afraid of snakes being on the plane

Because they are afraid of snakes being on the plane
why are they afraid of those
they practically are snakes

Having arrived on the island via boats, they have an inherent fear of boats (hence their eagerness to sink boats of immigrants), and as such have no boat-builders or sailors. (They even fear their former leader, as his name sounds like "Tony A-Boat").

As a result they are stranded on their island and will become evolutionary complacent due to a lack of natural predators.
Eventually when they finally come in contact with human beings and foreign animals, they will approach them curiously, only to be hunted to extinction.

Hopefully they get a winter below 50° and they all freeze to death

i thought only kangaroos lived there...

i thought they fell into space because they're upside-down

i thought they fell into space because they're upside-down
They harvest spiders for their sticky webs, and use them on their shoes to hold them onto the planet.

Occasionally someone forgets to put on their shoes, or strap themselves down into bed, and may get stuck on the ceiling or even fall away never to be seen again.

Spiders also love shoes as a whole, and they like to sleep inside them.
As a thank you for their useful and lovingly crafted webs, Australians typically look inside their shoes before putting them on so that they don't accidentally hurt a spider friend.

J. will come to reap the souls of mcjob

letting australians leave their island would let them drag their australianness into other, not australian countries.