Author Topic: First day at new school, ama  (Read 1231 times)

Hey, whats the best thing to do for someone with a severe case of social anciety and crippling low self esteem?
Thats right! Go to a new school where you know literally nobody and be a loner for the rest of the year!

Seriously tough, its p cool. Made some friends so I got that going for me. Class is pretty cool tho (besides that one guy, forget "that guy")
Publicity is full of "special snowflakes" too so thats probably the place Ill stay away from tho.
This school is much more tolerant than my previous one so thats p great. And you get to bring your own laptop tho instead of the stuffty school computers so bonus points for that.

We didnt really do anything besides introductions (help me) and teambuilding (send help too) and had a drink with a few classmates after that
T was nice. Ama I guess

how many people picked on you

what are your classes

what drinks did you have

Where is the bathroom in your new school?

Which window in the school would you say is the cleanest?

What time did you approximately get out of your 3rd class of the day?

I started college last week and I have so much time on my hands compared to highschool lol.
Basically I have:
- First year seminar: they teach you about college and the job world
- Art Appreciation: Art class where everything is open book (even the final)
- Computer class: honestly I could just finish the whole class in 30 minutes, im just too lazy.  The first day was literally how to open and close a window.

how many people picked on you
None :^)
what are your classes
Graphic stuff, French, English, Dutch, maths, gym, geography and history
what drinks did you have
Water
titties or ass
Both
Where is the bathroom in your new school?

Which window in the school would you say is the cleanest?

What time did you approximately get out of your 3rd class of the day?
No idea, no idea and no idea
who's your crush
Your mom B)

i've missed two days this week

i have a 19% in geometry and a 40% in french

What's the distance(in feet) from the cafeteria entrance to your fourth period class?

lunchtime detention on my first day back >:C

on a scale of 1 (slow) to 10 (fast), how loving slow do people walk in the hallways

I got one week left of until school.

What's the distance(in feet) from the cafeteria entrance to your fourth period class?
>American measurement systems
yh no
on a scale of 1 (slow) to 10 (fast), how loving slow do people walk in the hallways
About 3 to 4