Author Topic: Apparently I lost a friend today because I said "Christmas"  (Read 4208 times)

so today I was talking to a friend at the Park, we were hanging out until all our friends got there.

But we got on the topic of Christmas and what we're doing over the holidays. He started to look a little mad when I said "Christmas". I stopped, and he started talking about Christmas. except he would say "Giftmas" so I asked him what was "Giftmas" he looked at me and then his face turned completely red and he yelled "IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS YOU cigaretteGIT!".

I looked at him and asked if he was okay, then he pushed me away and said "CHRISTMAS IS OFFENDING GO AWAY YOU CUNT!" I backed off a little bit and said I'm sorry if I offended him, then he threw his phone on the ground and the screen broke.

But I walked a little behind him to make sure he wasn't going to do anything stupid like hurting someone. and then he turns around and yells "I HATE YOU I'M NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU." I stopped and let him walk and then I said out loud "That's not very mature." Then he threw a stone at me.

Haven't seen him since then.

So uh was that bad of me to say "That's not very mature"?

I feel bad, but I feel like he was being immature and maybe he was going through a man period. somehow

I know he hasn't had anything BAD happen on Christmas or any time near besides getting grounded once and awhile for going ballistic.

Sorry if you're offended by the word "Christ" that's what it's been called for centuries, so I'll still say it.

I've called him too asking him to forgive me, but he won't pick up his home phone.

I also emailed him saying I'd say "Xmas" from now on. Still no response.

discuss similar thingys?

Tl;DR

I lost a friend because I said "Christmas"

laugh at him for being part of an uncivilized society

Don't feel bad 'cause you did literally nothing wrong. In fact calling Christmas "Giftmas" is terrible and he sounds spoiled as stuff.

Is your friend some weird type of sandcigarette/snackbar endorser

i'm guessing some radical religious thing

I'm afraid to say but your friend is autistic.

What a weirdo.
If he'd go berserk for saying "Christmas", the name of a Holiday, then he's got to have some underlying psycho problems.

Why not ask his parents?

I am (part) Jewish, but that still made no sense. If he really is on a level of crazy similar to me, it is good to stay away.

Oh god lol your friend is absolutely handicapped

Is your friend some weird type of sandcigarette/snackbar endorser

no clue what that means.

Don't feel bad 'cause you did literally nothing wrong. In fact calling Christmas "Giftmas" is terrible and he sounds spoiled as stuff.

I know Giftmas is kind of stupid lol.

I'm so confused too cause he has a Christmas tree in his house.  he makes a promise to break one ornament yearly by sledgehammer.

His parents love Christmas, same with his siblings. just not him.

Why not ask his parents?

I should probably call his moms cell, to see if he got home. Cause he's known to wander off. But usually not while being mad.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:18:21 AM by Cookiez664 »

plot twist: last christmas your friend lost a kidney and santa didnt give him a kidney for christmas

How old is he? He sounds like her either might have like I dunno depression maybe (irritability is a symptom, but hey we're all irritable at times so I'm not sure about that) or he's literally just being a whiny bitch.