Author Topic: TELL MY FRIEND HOW WRONG HE IS.  (Read 7451 times)

MasterCookie or his friend?
His friend.
Of course you're free to speak your mind. But often a peaceful protest gets across a greater point than a man raving his opinions on the street corner. Trust me. I would know. :I

You're free to feel and speak as you will, but mind you, there are others out here watching. Just because you have the security of that screen does not mean you should abuse it. Be considerate to all those around you, dear.
THANK YOU.

Throwing his last claim, he sounds pretty reasonable.

Barack only got to be president, because he's a "brotha."

"Russia made an agreement with Venezuela to build nuclear power plants and VENE hates us"
Russia is aligned with Venezuela, and Venezuela does hate us.

His friend.

Err.
I think MasterCookie is exaggerating what his friend said, and I do agree with his friend on some things.
But the Russia and Venezuela thing I don't understand.

But look at how the things we can say are slowly being taken away from us. I heard these two kids were suspended from school for wearing American flags on their shirts. I mean like a graphic image not actual flags. Also other things that I am too lazy to look up.

Ehh, I agree with your freind on the "Lets shoot him" part.

Ehh, I agree with your freind on the "Lets shoot him" part.
cool troll bro

also i like how to used a picture i made in your signature

MasterCookie is just looking for attention, its all hes every doing. Seriously, every friend "dusnt tlk lik dis!!!" yet it seems whenever someone wants to try to trick us thats how they type.

Wow I actually came into this topic expecting to post this and then see that 500 people already said it but it seems like Warren AND MAGE were the only oneS. You people are gullible idiots.

(1)btw dis is mah frend tipning he sad u suk
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:56:10 PM by Colten »

"Russia made an agreement with Venezuela to build nuclear power plants and VENE hates us"
Russia is aligned with Venezuela, and Venezuela does hate us.
OK, but what is Venezuela going to do to harm us with nuclear power plants?

Many developing nations are making plans to build new nuclear reactors by the end of the decade because they aren't stupid and afraid of nuclear energy like Americans are.

MasterCookie is just looking for attention, its all hes every doing. Seriously, every friend "dusnt tlk lik dis!!!" yet it seems whenever someone wants to try to trick us thats how they type.

Wow I actually came into this topic expecting to post this and then see that 500 people already said it but it seems like Warren was the only one. You people are gullible idiots.

I was the first to say it, thank you very much. :c

I dunno, but I was just correcting him on saying that was an entirely inaccurate statement.

Of course you're free to speak your mind. But often a peaceful protest gets across a greater point than a man raving his opinions on the street corner. Trust me. I would know. :I

You're free to feel and speak as you will, but mind you, there are others out here watching. Just because you have the security of that screen does not mean you should abuse it. Be considerate to all those around you, dear.
I swear he is being ignorant.
He says he doesn't care what other people thing, he will stop at nothing to convince obama is evil.
I love you magic mage, but some people in the world don't understand.
I now understand that one person raging at everyone. I use to not understand why they didn't get it. Now that one person, is standing right next to me :/

Wow I actually came into this topic expecting to post this and then see that 500 people already said it but it seems like Warren was the only one. You people are gullible idiots.

No. His name is hunter landis, he's a douche. He is really saying this.

Many developing nations are making plans to build new nuclear reactors by the end of the decade because they aren't stupid and afraid of nuclear energy like Americans are.
He thinks they're making bombs with the power plants. And he said that only  obama is afraid of the power plants.