Author Topic: you nostalgia you lose v1990  (Read 246279 times)

manga came out in 2004 and most kids were too young to read something this violent

haha who am I kidding this was a great addition
During my elementary school years everyone I knew was reading it; myself included.

Also, did anyone else's elementary school go through the fad where everyone was collecting those rubber wristbands and trading them and stuff, or was that just my school?

-wayside snop-

Also, did anyone else's elementary school go through the fad where everyone was collecting those rubber wristbands and trading them and stuff, or was that just my school?

I remember those books, and it was everywhere. Silly bands.

lost
The wristbands? Yes, there was a fad at my school where people made them with that rainbow loom thing.

I still remember that manga and anime well... good lord the laughs I had.

The Lego game that started it all.

[im g width=762]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100610094611/starwars/images/8/81/Legostarwarsthevideogame.jpg[/im g]
The Lego game that started it all.
i didn't lose but that's the first game I ever 100%'d
aaaaaaa

noone has nostalgiated me since all i remember is sega's console (the first wun)

I just lost by posting this :( so fun

I remember those books, and it was everywhere. Silly bands.

lost
The wristbands? Yes, there was a fad at my school where people made them with that rainbow loom thing.

No, no, not those, this was way back in elementary school when those yellow livestrong bands were around and then kids started wearing wristbands with all kinds of quotes and colors on them. Maybe it was a local thing idk

I don't see a rule, while yes it says v1990 that only implies that it may be restricted to the 90s. Doesn't say that its 90s or gtfo
ONLY 90S KIDS WILL GET THS JOKE