Author Topic: Advanced Mute  (Read 4623 times)

We have had some mute mods that people can be muted with letters or even a very high number, but then they get unmuted aftwards.

This mod makes them muted as a max of an hour, anything higher of 60 will be set to 60.

Players cannot talk in team or regular chat.

Admins cannot also unmute themselves.

Note This will disable Munk's mute mod and a few other mute mods you have enabled.

Admin Commands:
/mute name time
/unmute name

Setting the value at -1 will permanently mute them.

When they leave, and then join, they will still be muted for the time they were muted.

Download

Bug detected:
I have just found is issue. Setting it to 60 or above, they are automaticly unmuted. I am thinking of doing ticks instead of schedules.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 03:04:38 PM by Advanced Bot »

How is this any different than Munk's?

How is this any different than Munk's?

I like how you just saw the topic title, and immediately posted that while ignoring the description, which in it, he blatantly explained how different it was.

I like how you just saw the topic title, and immediately posted that while ignoring the description, which in it, he blatantly explained how different it was.

It's subpixel, that's what he does.

Isn't munk's broken?

It's subpixel, that's what he does.
wooow, what?

I use munk's mute mod and permanent mutes work fine.

wooow, what?
This mod makes them muted as a max of an hour, anything higher of 60 will be set to 60.

Players cannot talk in team or regular chat.

Admins cannot also unmute themselves.

Setting the value at -1 will permanently mute them.

When they leave, and then join, they will still be muted for the time they were muted.

I see no difference from munk's.

Also I said that because he just insulted me.

That's dismissive.
You're stupid.

What's the point of the limit?

I see no difference from munk's.

1-On Munk's when a player gets muted, that player can still talk in team chat, but in this mod you cant.

2-On Munk's when an admin mutes another admin, the muted admin can unmute himself and talk, in this mod you cant.

See the difference now?

1-On Munk's when a player gets muted, that player can still talk in team chat, but in this mod you cant.

2-On Munk's when an admin mutes another admin, the muted admin can unmute himself and talk, in this mod you cant.

See the difference now?
I don't see the second one as being an improvement.

It isn't an insult if it true, and it wasn't meant as such - I was just stating my observations.