Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 783316 times)

update: she is still stupid

i got recognized again but this time i feel it has more meaning :')

Moira will be available in competitive tomorrow (November 23) at roughly 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

I got D.va's game over spray by self destructing at the end of a round lmao

I got D.va's game over spray by self destructing at the end of a round lmao

I see nothing wrong with this.

(click on the image for a Special Video)

100 dmg from 4 gold medals

the guy with most dmg get all the votes x.x

edit: Is Tracer any good right now? Because I'm tearing up quickplay with it. Feels op.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:16:06 AM by Ladle »

Blizzard is adding the Overwatch League skins to the game for everyone "early next year," as well as a new purchasable currency used exclusively to unlock them to make sure revenue reaches the teams

the teams and their color schemes in case you need a refresher (every team has skins for every hero but we haven't seen most of them beyond the "mascot" yet, this article has some):

everyone who plays during the first month of release gets enough free "tokens" for a skin of their choice

like i would like to give money to any of those cigarettegy esports teams
also arent half of those are just the already existing common/uncommon skins but with logos on them
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 12:48:07 AM by torin² »

like i would like to give money to any of those cigarettegy esports teams

You seem very angry about everything, always. Are you ok?

You seem very angry about everything, always. Are you ok?
im angry i paid 60 bucks for this game

im angry i paid 60 bucks for this game

I guess I'd be upset about that too. Sorry to hear that.

also arent half of those are just the already existing common/uncommon skins but with logos on them

dva, tracer, and junkrat have sort of similar skins but I think they're different enough

i just dont really see a difference outside of the logos but i havent played the game in a long time so i may have forgotten what the skins looked like
they just all look too generic to be worth paying money JUST for them, if this is a system where you have to pay for the credits

there might be some similarities here and there with a hero or two once they release the full sets, but it's mostly for supporting a team you like anyway