Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 851527 times)

i'm thinking about riding motorcycles in the future when i'm old enough to get a class m license
where should i start educating myself before that time comes

An motorcycle school.
Or if youve been riding all your life you dont really need to.
You can get a M license then get a graduated when you turn 18

ride dirt bikes

best way to learn how to use the clutch on a motorcycle and such

and it wont cost 5k bucks since you can get those used off of craigslist

ride dirt bikes

best way to learn how to use the clutch on a motorcycle and such

and it wont cost 5k bucks since you can get those used off of craigslist
Dirt bikes are good, but road vs dirt is a lot different.
Fair warning. Also it will be awfully hard to learn if you dont have someone that can teach you. I dont just mean riding it. Bikes are an ass load of work. Especially 2 strokes.
oil out the ass everywhere all the time

if you say so

I'm talking about the style or sort of utility they offer, at least for wranglers.

Dirt bikes are good, but road vs dirt is a lot different.
Fair warning. Also it will be awfully hard to learn if you dont have someone that can teach you. I dont just mean riding it.
I know, but when learning how to ride a motorcycle at all, a dirtbike could be a great option due to them not being as expensive, offroad so you get all the room you need to practice, and it has all the basic stuff a motorcycle should have

imo a dirtbike would be good to have to learn how to use and get used to a motorcycle

I know, but when learning how to ride a motorcycle at all, a dirtbike could be a great option due to them not being as expensive, offroad so you get all the room you need to practice, and it has all the basic stuff a motorcycle should have

imo a dirtbike would be good to have to learn how to use and get used to a motorcycle
get a 2 stroke you pusillanimous individual. youll be mixing gas and slapping ass all damn day.

get a 2 stroke you pusillanimous individual. youll be mixing gas and slapping ass all damn day.
i did u Bro

My "girlfriend" let me drive her '01 VW Beetle today. Granted, it's a little marked up cause she bumps into things sometimes and the oil needs changing and the windshield is terrible since the washer fluid ducts are clogged among several other things wrong with the car but it's a durable little thing. Feels like I'm driving a glass bubble from all the windows and it has virtually no blindspots. It's also extremely satisfying because the engine at high rev sounds just like that of the VW Beetle engine on Midtown Madness that I grew up playing.

She told me she wouldn't let me drive it anymore if I didn't behave myself after I kept "antagonizing" an unmarked cop according to her.

It's all lies.

tfw you think every car is an unmarked cop

i've seen pictures of an unmarked minivan pulling people over in a county near me.

Trust no one.

i'll get around to taking and posting pics of my car's damage eventually. the reality of what really happened is hitting me now so i'm not in the mood. i pushed it to 110, no wobbles or weird noises, engine pulls hard, took it through some hard turns and it still handles as good as ever; no mechanical damage whatsoever to it. anyways, i'm looking at 3-5 thousand dollars to repair all cosmetic damage. if I can get a new/used door and fender then just repaint the entire car it's more around 4k. it's all out of pocket since i only have comprehensive insurance. if i had full coverage and made a claim on this accident my rates would go through the roof anyways, so whatever

I bought the car for 6k, so i'm thinking of just covering up the damage where it might rust and deal with the ugliness for a couple years. i'd rather spend that kind of money on a practical beater or put it towards a 335i coupe. I could probably sell my car for 3k in the future, its ownership/maintenance history are reassuring selling points

idk about you guys but i've always liked lowered wagons:
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5833316064.html
both the interior and the exterior are the same colors as my 330ci lol

edit: got an estimate from another place for just over 2k if i do a majority of the uninstall/reinstall work, which is much more tempting. i might just wait till spring and get my tax return then repair it and just repaint the whole thing sepang bronze
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 09:19:37 AM by Zloff »

It was a 2017 charger with a light bar in the back window and a spotlight, so he was given away.