Author Topic: Caribou  (Read 6832 times)

Pretty sure a grudge is where you hate them for something, like selling your childhood teddy bear.

Pretty sure a grudge is where you hate them for something, like selling your childhood teddy bear.
He just said that his post got messed up, making it more offensive to you than it was supposed to be!

Yes, he said "grudge" and "you" (implying Snaked_Snake) in the same sentence, but he was saying it in a way meaning he had less of a grudge against you then his post implied.

He just said that his post got messed up, making it more offensive to you than it was supposed to be!

Yes, he said "grudge" and "you" (implying Snaked_Snake) in the same sentence, but he was saying it in a way meaning he had less of a grudge against you then his post implied.
I know but that means he still has a bit of a grudge on me, right?

I know but that means he still has a bit of a grudge on me, right?
I guess, yah. Then again, so do a lot of people here, so it really shouldn't be a surprise.

I guess, yah. Then again, so do a lot of people here, so it really shouldn't be a surprise.
I guess so.

What did I do to you? :c
Not just my mum said I was smart.
snaked your stupidity amazes me.

snaked your stupidity amazes me.
I don't know how to act right on these forums.

What did I do to you? :c
Though you're lack of proper logic is making me cringe inside out.

I don't know how to act right on these forums.
Your post count is 1449. That's not an excuse.

Your post count is 1449. That's not an excuse.
It's not an excuse?

Everyone acts different, and if someone acts different from them-they say it's stupid.

It's not an excuse?

Everyone acts different, and if someone acts different from them-they say it's stupid.
I was saying that if you spent enough time on this forum to get 1450 posts, you should know how to act here.

I was saying that if you spent enough time on this forum to get 1450 posts, you should know how to act here.
I was only here since last year (April I think?) And No I don't, I just post a lot.

Classic drama. OP is bored, makes something dumb, first couple posts are on topic, someone hijacks thread, brawl erupts, topic fizzles out, gets bumped two months later, new brawl, moderator locks it.

Bold is where stand currently.

Classic drama. OP is bored, makes something dumb, first couple posts are on topic, someone hijacks thread, brawl erupts, topic fizzles out, gets bumped two months later, new brawl, moderator locks it.

Bold is where stand currently.
True.