Author Topic: The Google Nexus 5 has been released  (Read 2617 times)

>no expandable memory
pfft

thought you hated androids and wanted a iphone

iirc they said it's only coming out for the nexus phones, and i can't loving switch android phones until loving 2015

so now i really want an iphone, but oh no, i get to wait 2 more years :)

God my computer has a worse processor than that

I think you know it's time to upgrade when a tablet surpasses your specs

Looks like another boring iPhone rip off, won't be buying.
iphone is just a stuffty rip off of super mario 64, won't be buying it

God my computer has a worse processor than that

I think you know it's time to upgrade when a tablet surpasses your specs

*phone

Looks like another boring iPhone rip off, won't be buying.

successful troll is successful

iirc they said it's only coming out for the nexus phones, and i can't loving switch android phones until loving 2015

so now i really want an iphone, but oh no, i get to wait 2 more years :)

Have fun with that 1.3 GHz dual core (vs 2.3 GHz Quad Core)

And only 640x1136 (vs 1080x1920)

... and only 4 inch display (vs 5.6)

and closed source, uncustomizable operating system (which at the moment is buggy as stuff) (vs AOSP)

and apple maps (vs Google Maps)

and sloppy proprietary I/O port (vs loving USB)

ALL THIS FOR AN AMAZING STARTING PRICE OF $719.99 USD! But hey, I mean it's an iPhone!! Doesn't everyone need to have an iPhone?! I mean come on get with the times the iPhone is the only way to go!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 08:52:30 PM by MackTheHunter »

Have fun with that 1.3 GHz dual core

And only 640x1136

... and only 4 inch display

and closed source, uncustomizable operating system (which at the moment is buggy as stuff)

and apple maps

and sloppy proprietary I/O port

ALL THIS FOR AN AMAZING PRICE OF $719.99 USD! But hey, I mean it's an iPhone!! Doesn't everyone need to have an iPhone?! I mean come on get with the times the iPhone is the only way to go!
hur dur limit the memory so i have to give all my files to google cloud so they can know what pictures i took

hur dur limit the memory so i have to give all my files to google butt so they can know what pictures i took

iPhones do the same thing. No expandable storage

Also, the lack of SD card support can be a good thing; having two sources of storage can get bothersome and hard to manage sometimes.

Either way. You'd have to be completely loving handicapped to say that paying $819 for a 32GB iPhone 5S is a better idea versus paying $399 for a 32GB Nexus 5.

hur dur limit the memory so i have to give all my files to google cloud so they can know what pictures i took

yea bc google cloud is the only usable resource for storing images right??

yea bc google butt is the only usable resource for storing images right??

Yep totally

Google Drive (Native, Free)
DropBox (Free)
SurDoc (Free, 100GB)
Verizon Butt (Free?)
MyMusic Butt (Free)
MEGA Butt Storage (Free as Kim Dotcom's buttcheeks)

Yep totally

Google Drive (Native, Free)
DropBox (Free)
SurDoc (Free, 100GB)
Verizon Butt (Free?)
MyMusic Butt (Free)
MEGA Butt Storage (Free as Kim Dotcom's buttcheeks)

you know what i said was a sarcastic reply to drendran right?

Have fun with that 1.3 GHz dual core

And only 640x1136

... and only 4 inch display

and closed source, uncustomizable operating system (which at the moment is buggy as stuff)

and apple maps

and sloppy proprietary I/O port

ALL THIS FOR AN AMAZING STARTING PRICE OF $719.99 USD! But hey, I mean it's an iPhone!! Doesn't everyone need to have an iPhone?! I mean come on get with the times the iPhone is the only way to go!
Bold: these things are related, you don't need the ridiculous cpu if you're not rendering 1080p all the time (which is kind of ridiculous, especially if it were a 4 inch display).

Italic: iOS really isn't buggy at all (and I don't really need the customization, I don't care to download 10 launchers).  And you can just download google maps, y'know.

Proprietary I/O is kinda dumb though.  Isn't the only benefit at this point video output?