Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 103211 times)

And this what frustrates me most of all
your just mad that the attention isnt directed onto you

sizzle, burn.

your just mad that the attention isnt directed onto you

sizzle, burn.
I spend most of my time in the drama section, And i don't enjoy seeing this turn into the offtopic section

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=EpcGaJGIdBg
guys check this video out heavy learns from his mistakes :3 bubba is so cool omg lovely

Holy stuff, I left this topic a month ago during move in, and you people are still bitching about a single user? I thought we could be better than that, at least.

Holy stuff, I left this topic a month ago during move in, and you people are still bitching about a single user? I thought we could be better than that, at least.
I'm saiyan the same thing.

I'm pretty sure she's been continously dismissing post's

AND THIS IS COMING FROM YOU

my eyes litterally popped out when i saw this post lol

I don't really have anything against Bubba but there is just something in her that makes her seem like a piece of stuff. Probably the name.

AND THIS IS COMING FROM YOU
I guess i am a hypocrite for replying that counting the times ive responded with things such as "No Thank You"

Actually the last 60 pages have been about horny 12 year olds complimenting and sucking up to bubba.