Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 92121 times)

Bump for an update on my current situation:

i am currently waiting out this 7 day probation period for my webs.com account to be able to upload files, once that is done im uploading the Advanced Pack and all of its expansions to webs.com so that i can add my weapons to Greek2Me's Support_Updater script, So hopefully you guys will never hafta re-download updates from here ever again

so until that's lifted, we play the waiting game.

but...
tomorrow is a snow day for me (well, more like a cold day, -30somthin below zero) and i have a bit of time on my hands, so tonight i've come up with this little beauty "the Carbine, semi-auto Rifle", I've only finished modeling one Modification for it, but I am too eager to show it off to wait so...

that strap you see is a mod that will allow you to carry the weapon on your back(for aesthetic purposes only i guess)
the strap will be fully animated with smooth fireing animations and ambiant idle "swaying back and fourth" animations for realism. Below you can see where the strap flexes by looking at the nodes...

any suggestions? what mods should it have? what colors should it be? anything really.

It should have rifle + BFR attachments
The sling should let you switch to the carbine quicker
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:50:05 AM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

any suggestions? what mods should it have? what colors should it be? anything really.
Different grips, maybe a different stock, sights, lazer, flashlight, underbarrel grenade launcher, longer barrel (longer range 'n' stuff), extended magazine, silencer/flash hider, maybe armor piercing ammo or just over-pressure ones.

Different grips, maybe a different stock, sights, lazer, flashlight, underbarrel grenade launcher, longer barrel (longer range 'n' stuff), extended magazine, silencer/flash hider, maybe armor piercing ammo or just over-pressure ones.

ill try and get some of those in, but for every attachment the amount of datablocks increases dramatically, and for any attachment that can be combined with other attachments (Ex combination of scope and laser) the amount of datablocks increases almost exponentially, its realy the sad reality of the pack, is that it really is limited by the amount of datablocks you need. (with the exception of non visuals like ammo, that can be done)

also with the flashlight, ive mentioned this before somewhere, the logistics behind making a working one that actually looks nice are pretty challenging. (and i don't really want that flashlight mod's scripts, because imo the light it creates is a bit ugly)

that being said, ill try my best to make some of those things.

EDIT: added different stock and barrel, i think these look a lot better
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 02:59:02 PM by zombekillz »

I think some sort of folding/adjustable stock will fit the carbine better

a fully automatic modification.

bump because weapons are now on support_updater :cookieMonster:, shotgun no longer requires support_adv_weps, and because you guys are gonna hafta re-download the weps one last time!

oh i forgot to mention the new stock looks stuff on that rifle.  it's unfitting entirely and looks like it's wider then the weapon from that angle

oh i forgot to mention the new stock looks stuff on that rifle.  it's unfitting entirely and looks like it's wider then the weapon from that angle
its not wider, and i'm defiantly going to be working on this gun's model in the future, but for now that's all on hold while i do other things with the pack.

How do you save Mods/atachments?

How do you save Mods/atachments?

what do you mean by save? i can try and add what you want to a future update...