Author Topic: The "UberDestructoZ"  (Read 8838 times)

Why use a wand and fake kill one brick at a time

wands kill bricks...

I mean, wands definitely fake kill bricks. Go ahead and use a wand on the baseplate of your build before saving. nothing will happen, it is a fake kill

wands kill bricks...

I mean, wands definitely fake kill bricks. Go ahead and use a wand on the baseplate of your build before saving. nothing will happen, it is a fake kill

i love doing that, its cool to watch it all crumble :D

So prety much it's a rocket that fake kills any brick is the explosion radius any larger?

fail. if you want an explosion and stuff to be destroyed at the same time, put events into a building for a timed bomb then get the blowtorch and fire once it blows

or just event it so it fakekills THEN kills

fail. if you want an explosion and stuff to be destroyed at the same time, put events into a building for a timed bomb then get the blowtorch and fire once it blows

ya he really right this is not so cool not dling

Stop making add ons.  Please.

I lol'd.

On topic: This looks pretty gay.

Advice: Listen to Jirue.

Other advice: Stop.

EDIT: Crap... I did not realize how far back this was... Sorry. It is just 3 days...

there's somthing wrong w/ the download. it doesn't let me download it. can ya fix it?

there's somthing wrong w/ the download. it doesn't let me download it. can ya fix it?

Did you even read the rest of the thread?
Also, the model is a fail, only comes up as the spark of a Rocket Launcher; Without the launcher.
Really, this is a fail overall.

Guys please, if you're going to get mad and make negative comments, take it out on people in a minigame. Or spam a server until it crashes. But I would suggest you would take the 1st one.