Author Topic: (Blogland) Brother does the opposite we tell him, even when life-threatening  (Read 3341 times)

The only option is use that defiance to your advantage and see what happens. [e.g. tell him to not stab himself play videogames and see what happens]

Younger.
you let your younger brother talk to you like that??

The only option is use that defiance to your advantage and see what happens. [e.g. tell him to not stab himself play videogames and see what happens]
Tell him you love him and he should never end his life so he ends it all

you let your younger brother talk to you like that??
Being someone who knows this prick personally, it's been going on for so long that it's practically the norm. Narkro's parents apparently don't do anything about it because his brother always plays the 'fairness' card against them, which either gets his brother out of trouble or drags them both into the same punishment for his brother's actions.

It's so dumb. He's also a stalker and I had to block him on steam.

Kick his ass, ideally with your family's help.

ideally with your family's help.
If this was going to work, it would have happened years ago. He always wiggles out of it somehow, and it's just likely to happen again.

Send him to the wall.

Not in the same situation, but my younger brother will be operating a vehicle soonish. Although my younger sister, yep, sounds just like her. But taking care of a pet? And driving? Not right. I hate to bring something like this up but is he mentally okay? Or is he just that lazy? It'd be terrible to part with the dog but I feel it would be best to prevent any harm coming to the pet due to reckless behavior of your sibling. Fault shouldn't be put back onto you because he doesn't care. I'd also like to know if he was raised this way as well? If my questions are too personal, don't feel like you have to answer them. I'd like to help and offer support if I can.

Violence doesn't necessarily solve things but in some situations it can. If he talks to you like that just kick him in the loving balls and lecture the stuff out of him. Your brother sounds like a spoiled bully, something i had to deal with a lot in my old school and really sometimes you have to face consequence to TEACH consequence. Some people won't learn without some form of reality beating them senseless.

Honestly I'm not a violent person but if it came to this with my brother we'd probably be fighting by now.

Put a knife up to his neck while screaming USE THE TURN SIGNAL YOU PIECE OF stuff