700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1381614 times)

OMG im posting from the front desk of my hotel :D THE FUTURE IS NOW!! But that also means since Im at work, nobody post anything NSFW. thanks.

it here
Did you get the shoes? I've seen the blue ones, they look really nice. ironically I havent heard Flower Boy yet but it seems like a charming album.

Did you get the shoes? I've seen the blue ones, they look really nice. ironically I havent heard Flower Boy yet but it seems like a charming album.
no they got sold out in like 5 seconds rip

But that also means since Im at work, nobody post anything NSFW. thanks.
aw :(

OMG im posting from the front desk of my hotel :D THE FUTURE IS NOW!! But that also means since Im at work, nobody post anything NSFW. thanks.

i'm clicking but nothing's happening!!!!

holy stuff... my mouse was hovering over that image and I nearly clicked. good thing I didn't, my boss was standing right  behind me. He's watching me type this post in fact. he says if 5 people reply to this post with "GIVE BEAR A RAISE" he'll actually do it!!

!! give bear a raise mr boss man!!!

don't give bear a raise
give me a raise

give bear a raise!!!! he need he got dam money

holy stuff... my mouse was hovering over that image and I nearly clicked. good thing I didn't, my boss was standing right  behind me. He's watching me type this post in fact. he says if 5 people reply to this post with "GIVE BEAR A RAISE" he'll actually do it!!

dont do it