Author Topic: Can you imagine everyone on the forums to meet at once?  (Read 11856 times)

Didn't you e-date him?
So you guys e-yiffed.
well technically I e-dated her

I'd only kill Bisjac.

And I would rip your nut sack off and make you wear it as a hat. :]

Still a dude. Still gay. :D

Your fault for dating cigarettes on the internet, cigarette.

Still gay. :D
that's like me telling you you're still a guy
at least I don't love my mom in the brig when everyone's asleep
that's right
I know of your shenanigans

Your fault for being a cigarette on the internet, cigarette.

I read drama topics, and everything is getting hot as heck, and people are all yelling at each other and being all big and intelligent. But I wonder what would happen to those smartmouthed idiots and the high placed idols. If we were to all meet at once, and see whose behind the computer screen, and who is really dishing out the hate. My thoughts and guesses would be this;
The tough intelligent know it all people whose been here sense Badspot made this game, are nerds, or no lifers, the people who do nothing but hang loose and chill, are probably just kids living normal lives, people who are being drama'd like no other Stockingsprobably have more muscles on their arms then you do on your whole body.
But I can be wrong. And so are we, we don't know whose behind the screen, switching from fappity fap research to the Blockland forums, who you think is all tough and smart, could be some low life nerd who everyone picks on at school.
Who knows, you might be arguing with your step brothers sisters uncle's nephews cousin twice removed brothers sisters boyfriends brother. Who knows.
The only thing different to me between the internet and real life is that I don't like talking to strangers in real life. However, I still act the same.

in that case let me help you aim

You be my spotter, I get angry tunnel vision just thinking about him.

And I would rip your nut sack off and make you wear it as a hat. :]

Oh, I was gonna have a surgeon do the first half of that job, but whatever. This way's a lot cheaper.

I highly doubt 99% of the people here would actually throw a punch in the case of a fist fight. In terms of who would probably be the only ones not hesitant to do it; Bisjac, Visage, Otis, Boltster, myself, Shinji and ModderSlodder

There thats better :)

I've thought about this before. I reckon it'd be awkward a little at first, and there'd probably be groups of people all over the place, but after a while we'd be used to it.

If there was ever a possibility that this would happen, I'd be on the first flight out to America. Probably with Tails. I wouldn't miss this for the world ;D

ever heard of comicon. it would be that.

ever heard of comicon. it would be that.

You just owned this whole thread...

FUUUUUUU----

You just owned this whole thread...

FUUUUUUU----
Time, date, place, this that.
Then you can own this whole thread.

I bet you $50 more people would me than you.
So true my "Furry Prince"

I'm either loved or hated here, I don't have any plans to leave. From what I've seen, we can all hate each other, yet still conduct ourselves like normal people. If we all met in real life, there would be tensions, but nothing too bad.

Hate-fest coming up!