Author Topic: Is this mouse good for Blockland?  (Read 1873 times)

Any mouse with 2 buttons and a scroll will work for blockland what are you even asking...
just the effiency.
I have a MacBook Pro mousepad, and that works dandy, or a Logitech mouse with Forward Back side buttons, really useful for websites since I can just press those to go back a page or forward a page.

in other words, no i wouldn't count on it being useful for Blockland

I'm almost positive the Magic Mouse has both left and right click
Yes, but you can't right click and left click at the same time. It's a one button mouse with heat sensors to determine whether you're left clicking or right clicking. This is a very annoying problem when trying to play games with it. Plus, scroll wheel is not ideal for games either.

It's not good for blockland at all, it's a nice mouse and I have it but it's not for gaming it's more for using your computer for work or every day little things.

If it feels comfortable in your hand then yes

Nooooooooo!

The mighty mouse is good, but it only has one button, so jetting and shooting/placing a brick is impossible. Get a two button mouse. I got one at walmart (Logitech) works pretty well.
Actually I use v instead of right click, lol

Only the most state-of-the-art, laser, infrared sensor, high dpi 9-button fully-customizable dual badass scrollwheel 16x cushioned mouse buttons braided-cord finely-finished high-tier seriously badass mouse will do. It is, of course, for the sake of such a high-stakes competitive game like Blockland where a split-second decision can mean the difference between life and death!

This is the mouse I use. I love it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002Q4U5DK/ref=wms_ohs_product

1000Hz Ultra polling / 1ms response, and it's also 3500DPI. But you can change everything with the software.

i just use a plain old trackball mouse and it works fine for BL

You wasted your money, don't waste any more on magic mouse.  I have both mighty and magic.  They do not play blockland whatsoever.

Logitech MX518.

If your parents bought your computer and love you, this is your mouse.

um sure, but good luck doing anything on it.

This is the mouse I use. I love it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002Q4U5DK/ref=wms_ohs_product

1000Hz Ultra polling / 1ms response, and it's also 3500DPI. But you can change everything with the software.
I play at 5,600dpi olololo, its pretty much overkill, 2,500dpi is good anything higher than like 4,000dpi is just overkill