Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51410 times)

Honestly The pvp is a horrible system just make it a /pvp thing so you can go in and out of pvp so say speedblade cannot be a total pain and you shouldn't drop items on death. And grinding for a level should be 1 level every 5 mins not 1 level every 30 mins making it ADVENTURE! not time to kill the final bos-- oh yeah I forgot to grind for level 75 since I need to be level 75 to pass but i am level 50. same for mining too since addy and mith are about 15 level away from eachother (mith is level 35 and addy is level 50) and please remove smelting it's pointless unless you make it "The higher level your smelting is, the lower chance of melting a higher level mat" same for smith but it's like you poorly make it or break it  i'd like it if combat mining and smithing are the the basic gameplay skills and smelting is non-existant or has a better system like the mentioned one.

Instead of toggling PvP, how about a system that makes it so that when you just spawn, you cannot do any PvP, push, or get pushed for one minute until you ghost. Then when you are inactive for about 2 minutes, you cannot initiate in any PvP, or go into a PvP zone until you come back.

Ninja-Bump. Elm could you increase money cap? if it's possible or lower the cost to make a guild.

Okay, since this got bumped, I might as well post this semi-rant that I have about this server.
This server is pretty much not good at all.

The whole entire game is grinding, grinding, grinding. I might as well just be playing another MMORPG. Except an MMORPG would at least have quests that give experience, as well as a variety of classes. Okay, yeah, this is in beta, but whatever. There should still be more than like one or two quests.

Oh, and almost every part of the map being PvP is absolutely horrible. Higher leveled players can just kill others for no reason. There's not even a level cap for PvP to even sort of prevent this kind of annoyance.
The combat isn't very fun either. There's only five enemies, I think. Come on, there could at least be giant monsters, or maybe more variations on the monsters. It's an RPG, even in early stages there should be SOME monsters.

Smelting levels up too fast and feels like a time-waster, especially since you can't just make the same bar over and over without reselecting. At least in smithing you can make a pickaxe or whatever over and over without having to reselect it. Mining is just tedious and grindy.

Woodcutting and firemaking have no point. I guess they'll be useful whenever food gets added.
Also, I just want to say that I think horse-boarding making you a criminal instantly is bullstuff.

Not to mention that Elm doesn't ever listen to people and is rather unpleasant.

Speedy-Faq: Q:Chaos-2 why do you bump this alot?
A: So elm doesn't need to make a new topic and cause i can.
Anyways Bump again....

Again bump and three things - Sorry for double post, trafficking for dis topic were u go? and simba needs to have has admin removed he is being a annoyence to me via spying on me and then warping to me and why i ask why it's either these two - 1:Why not? 2: Because i lovez you.
The second one is the main reason i want him deadminned I don't think he ever helped the sever, so he needs a deadmin, before the same reason why I want him deadminned happens to other players.

This topic is so rarely posted on, i made a triple post sorry for that and another bump......

Not to mention that Elm doesn't ever listen to people and is rather unpleasant.
This

Lol, i'd stop posting that much, before you get banned.

I haven't had time to work on the server much. I don't see any time for me to work on it in the up coming weeks either, so for now, development is on hold. The server will stay up though and the build will continue to be worked on by Boodals (thanks). I've been trying to get Boodals to write up some quests, since the system is pretty easy but he's been busy and so have i.

I wouldn't really say writing quest was easy, its one hell of a time sink. Still, i'm sure some people are gonna jump at the hint of quest writing; sure, you can write quests. But what little of a system it has is, to be blunt, crap. You need to know how to code. I am (or more precisely was) writing up an excel document which allows you to build quests just by filling in stuff. If it ever gets to working condition (so far it can just about give an NPC a name..) I might upload it, and let people go nuts.

Sever is dead. D: -PandaSnip-
Well now the topic isn't, from now on i will make my bumps at max once every 7 days

First off - I am afaid we will hit max brick cap before the map is done, sorry for another double post,Weekly bump, and i am back.

A little video that shows how the music plays throughout different towns. (Low quality)

http://youtu.be/SxlMQuxb2d8

Going to try to update this again and hopefully wont be too busy not to.