Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51406 times)

that's awesome. :D

Thanks, it still needs to be polished but the concept is there.

Update

There is now a random chance that you will be sent to an area to complete a challenge. This will only happen when training a skill. When you complete that challenge, you'll be rewarded with exp in the skill you were training. This was implemented to stop botting or people who train a skill while AFK.

I've also obtained models (thanks to Rusty) for the items that lacked models.

Also, there's a new quest available. You can talk to Eldin, in the town Alyswell to start it. The reward is 75% of your current level's combat Exp, and a new avatar!

Just quoting this since i just finished a quest and added it on to the last update.

Update

Oh god, the Yetis!

A new monster is introduced. The Yeti's are fast and powerful. The Yetis are a new monster and aren't animating correctly, we'll get that fixed though, so bare with us for now.

We also have a new PVP area and town (Frostbite and Eldria), so be sure to check them out.

A long with the new areas I've also gotten new music for you guys, so be sure to download the music from the website: http://landofblocks.weebly.com/downloads.html

A minor client update is required. We have a new GUI for viewing player's stats (GUI by Simba). That's it for now.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:16:00 PM by elm »

Update

Oh god, the Yetis!

A new monster is introduced. The Yeti's are fast and powerful. The Yetis are a new monster and aren't animating correctly, we'll get that fixed though, so bare with us for now.

We also have a new PVP area and town (Frostbite and Eldria), so be sure to check them out.

A long with the new areas I've also gotten new music for you guys, so be sure to download the music from the website: http://landofblocks.weebly.com/downloads.html

A minor client update is required. We have a new GUI for viewing player's stats (GUI by Simba). That's it for now.
I lost half of my stuff trying to fight it lol

nice pictures ( by the way, the yetis kinda invaded and destroyed whitestone. oops ._.  the reconstruction of whitestone may last a while, so we found a temporary "town" while construction is in progress. thanks you for your patience. ) oh and another thing, elm, the server is NOT online right now. please change that.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:03:13 AM by blobo »

Update

There is now a random chance that you will be sent to an area to complete a challenge. This will only happen when training a skill. When you complete that challenge, you'll be rewarded with exp in the skill you were training. This was implemented to stop botting or people who train a skill while AFK.

I've also obtained models (thanks to Rusty) for the items that lacked models.

Also, there's a new quest available. You can talk to Eldin, in the town Alyswell to start it. The reward is 75% of your current level's combat Exp, and a new avatar!
runescape much

Is this server dedicated? If not, would you like it to be?

The server is hosted with RTB hosting. Elm said last night that he would get the server up, then he went offline. But it still isn't up..

Completely unrelatedly, turns out i'm wearing my top inside out..

The server is hosted with RTB hosting. Elm said last night that he would get the server up, then he went offline. But it still isn't up..

Completely unrelatedly, turns out i'm wearing my top inside out..
It's probably being migrated.

The server will be up in a few hours.

I can't play D: The client wont work for me :(
Nevermind, I resolved the issue.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 02:29:22 PM by Spoons101 »

When i joined it was just  the ground and the gui nothing enywere

I took a break on this, but I'm going to start working on it again. The server is up, and will be up 24/7.

The spawn is broken, i spawn in WhiteStone Temple but the teledoors don't work so, i'm stuck in the temple.

This server looks really fun! I'll be sure to check it out! Although it's a shame that you aren't getting someone to compose original music, I would've loved to contribute in the super distant future.