Author Topic: Puppy is going to the ER  (Read 2732 times)

wtf thats my girl forget she doing with you
it doesn't die and doesn't need to be charged for 2 hours

it doesn't die and doesn't need to be charged for 2 hours
the perfect ride, phantos girl

did u guys buy the camaro with your milling money?

op mills them and got new puppies immediatly after his dog had surgery and was rendered sterile. the last thread he humblebragged and even straight up flamed saying he gets more money than others for milling. this thread he had to put in his Mom's New Car© because his dying dog isn't as important to his The Outsiders Soc-like attitude he exhibits.
holy stuff when do you loving shut up
you never learn when to stop acting like a loving handicap, and whenever you see a spicy thread you just stuff on the op, so what if I mentioned we had to take a dog in a camaro? the dog is 4 and a half feet long and there is barely 6 feet of room in the backseats. let be honest here you only make these loving posts because you think i dont give a forget about my dogs and only have them to "abuse" their bodies and just I'm think full of stuff so you try to take an opportunity to stuff up a thread about an emergency situation to look like the hot stuff in town and look cool. think before you post and stop going at me whenever i post dumbass.

anyways the dogs alright, she was poisoned by the oleander tree's roots, the vet gave her some benadryl and told us to give her two half benadryls every day until she isnt swollen