Poll

/vote

Yes
42 (67.7%)
No
20 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: Have you hacked a game before?  (Read 9989 times)

i hacked your printer to only print copies of will smith

I made a TF2 bot that isn't detectable by VAC

I don't, even though some people say I do when I play speedkart just because I have a fair ammount of wins.

I don't, even though some people say I do when I play speedkart just because I have a fair ammount of wins.
yeah like me im sorry but youre now bannaenaed from speedkart

yeah like me im sorry but youre now bannaenaed from speedkart
goddamn it :c

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:48:17 AM by Nonnel »

yea goggle crome added this feature not sure if any other browser is doing the same

I was infected in WaW and spent a few days playing before it disappeared for some reason

i remember using the heck out of xray in minecraft

rosebud remains supreme

i also remember screwing around in sims bustin' out and using the cheats I moved into the nudist colony

good times

I used exploits to grant myself infinite coins in The Sims mobile online game (I don't even remember the actual name, but it's still on google play). Was fun for the first few days but then it was boring because then I had nothing to work for, so I stopped playing.

roblox

used many things like dllstarch etc before patch, it was fun stealing peoples stuff in games then killing them with their own stuff

used an esp in gmod roleplay and used a trainer in payday 2

I cheat/cheated in Payday 2, GTA5, Dark Souls 1, and Dark Souls 3. None of them for any nefarious purpose however.

Payday 2 was so I could unlock DLC items because forget your stupid ass microtransactions.

GTA5 was to bypass the garbage grinding. I stick by my decision even after being banned. I'd do it again too.

DS1 was to get rid of those stuffty chinese cunts ruining me and my friend's fun/time.

DS3 was after I 100%'d the, I wanted to bypass boss' more quickly so I could go fight people legitimately in Gank City.