Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 152618 times)

I did respond to you. I could of said "lol ok susan" but I didn't.
Edit your loving post Tony

the switch is just a game toni lol chill

Another sonic game. yeah
Shakedown hawaii will probably literally be on every platform. The developer already said he prefers playstation anyways. it's coming to nintendo switch first
An uninspiring tetris clone released 2 years ago on other platforms. was region-locked to japan, is technically two games (puyo puyo, and tetris)
Another mario kart game. yeah
Another game from 2015 yeah
What console doesn't have street fighter? your point
never heard of it. ok
never heard of it. ok
The only nintendo exclusive on this list that hasn't been milked dry (yet) why does this matter
Another fire emblem game. yeah
A game everyone has already played to death but haven't yet experienced a graphic downgrade version of skyrim without mod support. so you mean xbox 360 and ps3 version as well

sorry but "another [x]" and "never heard of it" isn't a good excuse as to why something isn't worth it

even if you attempt to come up with better reasons it's not gonna convince me lol

Hawaii break down is going to switch first because he was paid more but he still said he find the vita to be the best system for the game

Hawaii break down is going to switch first because he was paid more but he still said he find the vita to be the best system for the game

[obligatory source requesting comment]

can we please ignore tony
and for the love of forget make a breath of the wild thread someone

and for the love of forget make a breath of the wild thread someone
u first bby

you guys broke tony he actually just linked to a source lmao

you guys broke tony he actually just linked to a source lmao

Susan looks broken, basically devolved into broken grammar stuffposting.

Actually ps3 and xbox 360 versions of skyrim will still have better graphics over the switch version.

Which is funny because the switch is newer than the ps3 and 360.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/1/14779416/nintendo-switch-playstation-vita-indie-game-developers-gdc

Too hard to google?

this is unprecedented, you actually posted a source

unfortunately, nowhere did it mention "paid more", or "best system for game", just that he enjoys that system
and even so, i don't really care because i enjoy it too

Susan looks broken, basically devolved into broken grammar stuffposting.

it's better than your poorly-crafted excuses for arguments tbh

Actually ps3 and xbox 360 versions of skyrim will still have better graphics over the switch version.

was referring to how the pc basically can support better graphics for any of them but sure let's go with that :v

I'm sure people half your age have done far better things than you have

I'm sure people half your age have done far better things than you have

i think you quoted the wrong post